Dual spec?

peteed

Haven't played since a month after launch and all I found from google was that it was coming in 1.4 so yeah xD

there's a legacy perk that lets you respec in the field. even though it still costs money, i imagine this is as close as we're gonna get for a while

there's a legacy perk that lets you respec in the field. even though it still costs money, i imagine this is as close as we're gonna get for a while

Only costs till 1.5 hits.

"Classes and Combat

Subscribers are no longer charged credits for skill point re-specializations."

:sy_galaxy:

So dual spec was meant to be in 1.3 but they decided to push it back to 1.4 to get the LFG tool working right yet 1.4 is out and 1.5 is 4 days off and I can't find the option to buy/use dual spec?

Yes sad isn't it but dual spec is already here for me like vigilance does me fine but I hope theirs better (I don't really dual unless I'm me lol cus I can't be bothered not when their is a option to.:rak_03::rak_03:

Sad BW didn't make it lol can't wait for it.(gotta wait thou):mad:

Not a major issue after 1.5. You will be able to respec for free and change on the fly if needed (with legacy purchase). Most people won't have an issue waiting for a min or two while you assign your points. I am not the smartest person in the world but I know several different builds for several different characters. If I can do it, anyone can.

Would Dual spec be nice? Yes, but we have a work around starting on the 15th.

Only costs till 1.5 hits.

"Classes and Combat

Subscribers are no longer charged credits for skill point re-specializations."

:sy_galaxy:

This will do for now, as someone who sticks to the solid tree its not so bad. But i can imagine people who like to use multiple hybrid specs, dual spec is really what they need.

Field re-spec perk + 1.5 subscriber free re-spec perk = n-spec. So they are giving us something even better than dual spec.

Thats not better then dual spec. I would rather pick 2 specs and never reset my points again.

Edited by Soluss

Thats not better then dual spec. I would rather pick 2 specs and never reset my points again.

I would rather have 3+ specs and spend 1 minute picking skills. That's what annoyed me in WoW. Dual spec is only enough for DD-only classes, like sentinels or gunslingers. If I'm a hybrid I need more.

Also this is MMO, You will have to re-pick skills after almost every major patch.

Edited by Aelther

I would rather have 3+ specs and spend 1 minute picking skills. That's what annoyed me in WoW. Dual spec is only enough for DD-only classes, like sentinels or gunslingers. If I'm a hybrid I need more.

Also this is MMO, You will have to re-pick skills after almost every major patch.

Free Respec'ing is way better than dual spec. However, having both would also be great :-)

+1 to the OP for actually spelling it correctly. "Dual Spec"

I don't know how many times I've seen people write Duel Spec.

Though Dual spec is probably on hold until there is a major skill update, which will probably come with the level cap being raised. Right now Subs will have the ability to change skill specs for free, then through legacy you can get a mobile skill changing npc.

Dual spec is the ONLY change to this game that I feel would be justified, and given the really horrible things they've changed, I'm surprised they haven't put this in yet.

But of course by dual spec I mean both within the same advanced class.

Edited by Ketchum