Gangnam Style Dancing!!!

seektravota

Please we want this dance!!! I'm willing to pay to get this dance!

You guys can try contact PSY's publisher/agent and get rights from them, then if you can make a deal with them somehow, put this dance on cartel market, everytime player purchase it, they get a %.

This song is hugely popular right now!!!

Please dont use the term WE when its something that you want. I for one just watched that video and would rather they not spend time/resources into animating that nonsence.

I vote no.

If you don't like it then you can totally choose not to buy it from cartel market. But many of my friends in this game want that dance and are willing to buy it from cartel market if it comes out.

It's kind of stupid but I have to admit I entered /gangnam into chat hoping a developer had slipped it in a recent patch.

Come on guys! Have fun with the game! Give us some easter eggs.

Haha exactly. Just like lightsaber, some people play this game just so they can use lightsaber and live their star wars dream. And for many of my friends who like Gangnam Style (and A LOT) we'll totally buy it from cartel market if it comes out!

Voting no as well.

The hype around this is getting painful to watch.

Just like many other things that some players want and some players don't. You can certainly vote no. And you can choose to not buy it should it come out. But a lot of people do. We want that option of the dance being available so for those who want it we can buy it from cartel market.