We Want Your Business!

Nezra

Fate's a cruel mistress, but General chat is worse! We've decided to present ourselves to you here, and pose the following questions:

Do you find your Vanguards have problems being squishier than Pile of Bantha Poodoo?

Do you find yourself the laughing stock of the galaxy for being unable swat a Wampa with that egregariously oversized flatluance cannon?

Has your RP guild cast you aside for looking worse than Ugnaught during mating season?

Have no Fear! Nezra's Crafting cartel is here!

We have arms, armor, armaments, modifications, implants, enhancements, earpieces, and much much more to suit your needs. Slum the galaxy in style and deadly efficiency! or, just "Pug it" while "Working as Intended"TM

We have those much needed upgrades to help you tackle those pesky womp rats, and finally put Kephis in his grave once and for all!

Fully Stocked and staffed, our members are ready at a moment's notice to help you in all of your gear modifications.

From a simple system modification to a complete overhaul, we have the gear you need!

Contact one of our helpful representatives on either the republic or imperial fleets for all your crafting needs.

Vocal PVP'er? Bastion of the PVE world? Closet RP'er? No problem, we don't descriminate. We hate everyone equally, and are more than willing to seperate you from those hard earned credits.

Stop by our shop and flex that Epeen! I'd say the girls would all be swooning over you, but lets face it. They will probably injure you the way you look.

Crafting is always in session. We can accomodate everyone from entire guilds to individuals. Our services reach far and wide in this galaxy of low-lifes, smugglers, and half crazed bounty hunters! If we can't craft it, we'll help find someone who can!

Centered mostly on Imperial Fleet we have representatives on both factions ready do do some dirty underhanded dealing. Our Business relationships reach far and wide, providing the best and most up to date equipment for you and your guild. Most of it even works! Sometimes.

The following items are available for immediate sale from our black market:

Armorings:

Might Armoring 27

Resolve Armoring 27

Reflex Armoring 27

Force weilder 27

Commando Armoring 27

Guardian Armoring 27

Hilts:

Might Hilt 27

Resolve Hilt 27

Guardian Hilt 27

Barrels:

Commando Barrel 27

Reflex Barrel 27

Skill Barrel 27

Patron Barrel 27

Enhancements:

Acute Enhancement 27

Adept Enhancement 27

Assualt Enhancement 27

Bastion Enhancement 27

Battle Enhancement 27

Bulwark Enhancement 27

Initiative Enhacement 27

Quick Savant Enhancement 27

Savant Enhancement 27

Steadfast Enhancement 27

Vigiliant Enhancement 27

Volition Enhancement 27

Mods:

Agile mod 27

Aptitude mod 27

Artful mod 27

Deflecting mod 27

Deflecting mod 27B

Deft mod 27

Elusive mod 27B

Keen mod 27

Keen mod 27B

Mettle mod 27

Nimble mod 27

Potent mod 27

Reinforced mod 27B

Resilient mod 27B

Robust mod 27

Robust mod 27B

Weighted mod 27

Weighted mod 27B

Other, and older items and gear can also be crafted upon request. If you feel the need to Roll it out Old school, We'd be happy to assist in your perversion!

So it's time to sync up with that rag-tag bunch of hooligans we call friends, and flex your pocketbook, while padding ours. Stop on down or contact one of our representatives for all your gearing needs. Drop a holocall on the Imperial side /Who Network under "Nezra". Can't find us on? Drop me a holocard through the Imperial mail service! Our deliveries are handled by Skilled, albiet Blind, Smugglers who have easily have completed the Kessel run in 12 parsecs!

Nezra's Crafting Cartel, where our motto is that We haven't killed anyone lately, but we have broken more Legs than a Body type 5 has working on the +10 datacron!

We are always looking for new individuals interested joining our cartel. And, our benefit's package is top notch:

*Be your own business!

- Don't wanna work for "the man"? neither do we! The guild's run by a Baron'ness! We Force choke our way to victory!

*Access to one of the largest schematics repositories on in the galaxy

- Epeen Flexed by crafting! We've proven you can gear out, and still not know how to play!

*Flexible hours

- You'll spend alot of them! But hey, since the sun doesn't ever set, you'll never know anyway! It's alot better than Hoth!

*Advancement oppertunities

-Tired of being "That" moisture farmer? We'll help you move off that dustbowl and get away from the sandblasted old geezers always trying to tell you what the right "force" is!

*Name Recongition

- You'll be constantly mistaken for the deadliest bounty hunters in the galaxy. But, on the plus side, you'll have the gear to take them out!

*Shorter than normal life expectancy

- With a tag like this, everyone's gunning for you! But, you'll be able to blow those credits with Reckless abandon! You ont live long enough to spend em all.

Apply today! All applications must be presented in LARP form only!

**Disclaimer: We are not responsbile for your choices, and all sales on shield generators are final.**

-<( This RP Post brought to you Selfishly by Nezra. No one was really harmed in the making of this, as perma-death is a lie. Just ask the Sith. Also, Peace is a lie. Because it's bad for business. )>-

Edited by Nezra
SPeeling

Ya, Nezra makes me slave over the crafting counter all day long, and all I ever get is some horribly undersized jawa shirt to wear for my efforts =(

But hey, at least its better than a bowl of Bantha poo-doo !!

Kryczek / Natascha / Borris -- ready to serve the masses, or at least the next person to send me a tell !!

This man has it all and he is respectfulness and does not judge or ask questions about the things you order ,,, but do not be late on your bill....my left knee cap has suffered an Acute Patellar Injury.... and my right one is now completely shattered... my insurance only covered 30% of my hospital bill and i can't tank zorn and toth let alone do ANYTHING with my friends anymore....all i do is watch them while they destroy heroic bosses across the universe while i sit on my dam Kurtob Alliance Speeder that the hospital requires me to use due to my injuries...they say i will never walk again and to get used to it... I URGE you , make sure you have the goods before getting involved with these people.. and if they are reading this..i didn't say anything.. i..i ..my eyes were closed when they asked me.. ...read the imperial fleet security droid's report .. i swear!