@BW: What can we expect to see for the updates every 6 weeks?

DkSharktooth

@BW: What kind of content can we expect to see in updates every 6 weeks?

Examples: 1 new flashpoint , 1 new mount on cartel market, 1 new warzone, ect.

What a terrific idea, to ask BW for beforehand info on content for the next X updates! Why did nobody do this before? They were probably hoping that nobody asks this, but now they will have to tell us!

Edited by Cretinus

What a terrific idea, to ask BW for beforehand info on content for the next X updates! Why did nobody do this before? I'm sure that now they will have to tell us!

Venomous and pointless replies like this are why this community is a laughing stock, we actually have the nickname 'TORchan'.

Honestly what is it with you people and attacking others for what I can perceive as basically no reason at all.

Personally I expect updates along the lines of:

Operation + something

Operation HM + something

Warzone + something

Flashpoint + something

Flashpoint HM + something

Quest zone + something

Flashpoint + something

Daily area + something

Flashpoint + something

Operation + something

Operation HM + something

Warzone + something

Etc.

Personally I expect updates along the lines of:

Operation + something

Operation HM + something

Warzone + something

Flashpoint + something

Quest zone + something

Flashpoint + something

Daily area + something

Flashpoint + something

Operation + something

Operation HM + something

Warzone + something

Etc.

I'm personally sick of the Group PvE and WZ content, in all honesty, not saying stop producing content for that section, but having it make up every update is tiresome, other areas of the game do exist and need attention, that come under the umbrella of the same departments.

For example one thing that baffles me is why they are developing more arcade style Space Combat when they should just be focusing on the 'Secret Space Project' with all of that sections resources, sooner we see THAT style of update, the better this game is going to get.

Honestly what is it with you people and attacking others for what I can perceive as basically no reason at all.

One simply get's tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. Everybody who has been here for a while knows that it is pointless to ask this kind of question because BW will obviously not come here and give a detailed plan on updates and stuff. No company in the world will give a detailed plan on things to happen in the manner that people request in these forums. BW most probably doesn't know what will come, everything will depend on how things develop in the near future, why is this so hard to comprehend?

One simply get's tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. Everybody who has been here for a while knows that it is pointless to ask this kind of question because BW will obviously not come here and give a detailed plan on updates and stuff. No company in the world will give a detailed plan on things to happen in the manner that people request in these forums. BW most probably doesn't know what will come, everything will depend on how things develop in the near future, why is this so hard to comprehend?

I've been here since 2009 and believe it or not, the devs do reply, rarely I admit, but they do, so let him have his thread, let him debate the topic, no need to sarcastically attack him for making one.

Venomous and pointless replies like this are why this community is a laughing stock, we actually have the nickname 'TORchan'.

His name IS cretinus.

cre·tin (krtn)

n.

1. Slang An idiot.

Edited by Nothematic

Is one new FP, OP, or WZ every month and a half going to be enough to keep most people satisfied from now on? This game needs nothing short of an expansion announcement to regenerate excitement in the gaming community. F2P alone isn't enough, F2P + Future Story-based content = good times.

Trying to out-WoW Endgame WoW's Endgame = failure.