░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

JephosMispir

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When anyone joins an MMO, they (sometimes) can be bombarded with guild invites from complete strangers. Many of these individuals choose to join, without doing any background research on that particular guild. And usually, these same individuals eventually become dissatisfied with their guild and opt to leave. That my was own experience when I finally joined a guild. But then I decided to take my guild selection more seriously. I started doing research, two days worth, trolling through various blog platforms and SWTOR related websites to find the best guild, for me. Eventually I stumbled upon The Army of Light. After trolling through the website (HAHAHA) and discovering their core values, I decided to apply for membership. And I CANNOT be more happier with my decision, and my application was APPROVED! So to anyone who wants to join something bigger than themselves, and really love the guild system again, give The Army of Light a chance. And together, we can force the darkness back to where it came from!

See the Galaxy. Shoot First. Save the Republic. Be a Hero.

PSST!

Yea. You.

Just listen.

Are you the type that can make a quick getaway?

Is your hunk of junk ship faster than she looks and got it where it counts?

You the type who usually finds themselves shooting on the run, firing fast, and looking for the head shot...

if not somewhere a little... less discrete?

Looking to earn some credits while working for a good cause?

Because we need you up there, kid.

Join The Army of Light ~ See the Galaxy. ~ Shoot first. ~ Save the Republic. ~ Be a Hero.

I will start off by saying so far so good :) I mean that in a good way. My interaction with the guild's forum and site has been awesome and has rekindled the passion to RP again. The process that you go through to become a guild member is just complicated and thorough enough to weed out those who would weaken the guild as a whole. With what I currently have access to on the guild forums I am impressed with the amount of knowledge stored there. After playing MMOs since the early days AC and EQ that says a lot. I'll end this by saying great guild, good forums, great bunch of people, and you would be foolish not to join. ;) Edited by Vendrahga

• 2 weeks later...

June Promotions

Captain Karander Shinemoon

Captain Släughter

Captain Andreafawcett Galaxis

Cadet Dar-Ell Tyme

Sergeant Kukis Nao

Sergeant Caelvin Dulany

Sergeant Pala'din Grifter

Corporal Jerrok Fring

Corporal Aceler Stormstrike

Corporal Jan'ji Bai

Edited by JephosMispir

The Army of Light is the third guild I joined and it is most certainly the one that fits me the most. One thing that you can find in practically every guild out there, is the presence of cliques in some form. This is in my opinion the thing that has the biggest potential to spoil one's time in a guild. As such I was very pleasantly surprised that I have not found such a thing in the Army of Light. Everyone is perfectly friendly and willing to play with everyone else.

More then that, the guild is very serious about their end game content activities. If you're looking for a guild that takes their PvE/PvP/RP seriously, then I suggest you consider joining the Army of Light. I'm a 100% sure you'll not regret it.

Edited by Hichitsuki-hime

Congratulations to Ard'el Holylight, Ludwig VanCover, and Karander Shinemoon on winning the election for our most recent High Council seats.

A very big thank you to Andreafawcett Galaxis who ran a very tight race and came very close to victory.

THE ARMY OF LIGHT

The Sith Empire stands as the greatest threat the Galactic Republic has ever faced.

They washed over countless worlds claiming billions of lives during the first war. We shall not let that happen again, we shall not let the so-called "Treaty of Coruscant" dictate our actions. We will fight the Sith Empire and all threats that stand against the Republic, we will never let what happened before happen again.

PvE/PvP/RP

Join us today at http://www.thealforums.com!

Edited by RawrItzRandom

Have you just transferred? Looking for a new home? LOOK NO FURTHER! The Army of Light offers IT ALL!

* All HM Operations Cleared

* TWO (and and now forming a third) progression raiding teams

* 6 bay guild bank

* Heavy PvE focus, Moderate PvP focus, Light RP focus

* Elected Officer Position (your VOTE counts!)

* Many endgame craters and theory craters

* Players on all level ranges who are knowledgeable about the game

* Active website and forums with awesome out-of-game events, polls, and more!

* Very friendly environment and very friendly to new people

* Many Many more cool things!

Be sure to check us out at http://thearmyoflight.com and to apply via our forums at http://thealforums.com

Disregard this tool. While i'm not a member of the Army of Light I have had nothing but good dealings with the folks in this guild. They are good people, mature, and willing to help. If you are looking for a guild I'd suggest at least talking to them to see if you mesh.

Edited by CommunityDroidFR
repost

Disregard this tool. While i'm not a member of the Army of Light I have had nothing but good dealings with the folks in this guild. They are good people, mature, and willing to help. If you are looking for a guild I'd suggest at least talking to them to see if you mesh.

Thank you for your kind words, brokenspiders! See you in game!

• 2 weeks later...

I had been a member of Albany Republic and Albany Sith since Beta (a spin-off of our LOTRO guild the Knights of the White Lady). Over time, as I became more active in SWTOR, our guild became less active. A few of our members wanted to be more involved in Flashpoints and Operations without having to always resort to PUGs and joined the Army of Light. I encountered the Army of Light fairly regularly in war zones and flashpoints and they always left a favorable impression as a mature and competent guild.

I was hesitant to abandon my original guild and as the my guild's admissions officer I kept the light on for many months of little to no activity. Once it was clear that our members had departed indefinitely I took the advice of my former guildmates to join them in The Army of Light. As a member I have found a guild that lives up to my earlier experiences of a friendly and civilized guild with members from around the globe playing at all hours of the day (an important thing for me since I live in Moscow, Russia).

If you are looking for a geeky guild of Star Wars lovers that supports and encourages all play-styles while obsessing over and demanding nothing more than your involvement with the community and a willingness to learn and grow as a player, I would definitely recommend that you check us out.

I have nothing but good things to say about The Army of Light. Every one of it's 100+ members and leaders are mature, yet easy to have good times with, and every one of it's members are treated with the same high standard of respect. The forums are great, and allow all the out-of-game interaction, role-playing, and discussion of Star Wars (and many other video games) you could wish!

• 3 weeks later...
I joined this guild a while back. And it is one of the best guilds I have found in a while. They are friendly, helpful (when asked for help), and have a solid program. If you want to have fun and enjoy this game, this is a guild that will help you. I look forward to reaching the raiding level and participating in their raids.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get into the latest HM/NIM progression raiding?

We are actively recruiting for RANGED DPS, TANKS, MELEE DPS, and Healers (~sort of that order of importance). IT IS RARE to find a guild that needs more DPS than Tanks/Heals. JOIN TODAY at http://www.thealforums.com or send me a tell (LUDWLG) for more info!

New level 50+ character but not gear enough for operations?

NO PROBLEM! We do gearing runs for all members of the guild and we don't mind - everyone needs to gear up, rather it be a Main, and ALT, or just for fun! JOIN TODAY at http://www.thealforums.com or send me a tell (LUDWLG) for more info!

Want to join a guild that does NOT curse openly in vent, poach members, give you a rough time for RL reasons, or any of that OTHER drama other guilds have that have too many members to manage?

The Army of Light is PERFECT for you! We are a very close, 18+ yr old BUT FAMILY FRIENDLY, guild. We respect others who have children or loved ones that may not use headphones when using vent for operations or any other grouping, We strive for providing the best community possible for all of our members also encouraging a high interaction between the officers of the guild with the general members!

Want to guild a guild where you can actually rise in ranks, lead raid teams, or even become an officer?

The Army of Light offers all of that PLUS MORE! Rise our ranks from Recruit all the way up to High Councilor! Participate in guild officer elections and more! Your input is actually CONSIDERED in this guild and all of our members are considered in decision making!

Why wait and not enjoy the fun that SWTOR really has to offer? Join an awesome guild - join the BEST guild on The Ebon Hawk - join a guild that treats you with R.E.S.P.E.C.T - join a guild that has been in the community longer that most guilds - form in feb of 2010, the army of light is one of the oldest guilds in the republic!

APPLY TODAY! http://www.thealforums.com