░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

JephosMispir

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys do any kinds of trial runs before applying for full membership? I find myself at loose ends unfortunately. I am the only member of my guild who is active anymore so I no longer get the joys of raiding and I miss it but don't RP or PVP at all.

I have a level 55 Guardian tank who is in decently balanced 72/69 gear with full purple 66 augments. Further balancing requires Underworld gear, sadly. I also have a lvl 55 Sawbones healer in 69 gear with a few 72 pieces thrown in. Augmented but needs improvement that I am working on via an alt.

DPS alts in the works sorta. Lvl 52 Commando and 45 Shadow.

Do you guys do any kinds of trial runs before applying for full membership? I find myself at loose ends unfortunately. I am the only member of my guild who is active anymore so I no longer get the joys of raiding and I miss it but don't RP or PVP at all.

I have a level 55 Guardian tank who is in decently balanced 72/69 gear with full purple 66 augments. Further balancing requires Underworld gear, sadly. I also have a lvl 55 Sawbones healer in 69 gear with a few 72 pieces thrown in. Augmented but needs improvement that I am working on via an alt.

DPS alts in the works sorta. Lvl 52 Commando and 45 Shadow.

We can plan a trial operation run for you so you can see , but we also have a trial membership as well after you apply and are accepted. I am not sure what you are asking (pm LUDWLG on the rep side), but you can PM me ingame or via /tell for live chat. .

I would like to welcome our newest recruits to The Army of Light!

• Aquite
  • R'ayden
  • Vidaw
  • Q'uan
  • Armadz
  • Theovin
  • Shineobi
  • Arreisognat/Tangosierra
  • Dionara
  • Pods
  • Nolano
  • Lbjethro

Welcome again! If you are looking for a PvE guild on The Ebon Hawk, look no further! We are still recruiting ANY republic player with ANY class/role! We maintain a family-friendly atmosphere. We have been featured on TORWars.com, CorellianRun, and more! We welcome all levels and we hope you check us out on our forums at http://www.thealforums.com.

Also, why not get ALL of those BENEFITS along with the 10% Guild XP boost and 10% Rep boost?!

The Army of Light has downed the first boss in Terror from Beyond NIGHTMARE MODE!

http://static.thearmyoflight.com/swtor_public/Screenshot_2013-09-04_22_04_32_256892.jpg

One of many boss kills coming up in the next few days!

Want to get in to all the fun?! Apply TODAY at http://www.thealforums.com or PST LUDWLG in game (rep side) for more details

Check out The Army of Light's Healer PoV on NiM TFB: The Writhing Horror

I had to record this on LOW settings because my PC did not have enough processing power to record it at high graphics. I normally run high but when recording I have to play in the low settings! You can still see what is going on... :D

The Army of Light is a progressing raiding guild on The Ebon Hawk! Apply today at http://www.thealforums.com

Group Comp:

Tanks - 2 guardians (Karander, Jaedon)

DPS - 1 shadow (Aerre) 1 scoundrel (Tann'se) 1 guardian (Ard'el) 1 commando (Hyntol)

Heals - 1 commando (Ludwig) 1 scoundrel (Dionara)

We do not use the NiM pilgrim buff

Check out The Army of Light's Healer PoV on NiM TFB: The Writhing Horror

Out of curiosity, what was the DPS number that was drawing comments at the end? (I think it was Tann'se) Grats on the kill btw.

Edit: After a bit of log diving, I found it: 3312.59. Impressive. It looks like the majority of that came from using Flyby on the adds (the add phases increased the overall DPS by just over 1k). Still, good stuff.

We do not use the NiM pilgrim buff

Any particular reason? (just curious)

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Out of curiosity, what was the DPS number that was drawing comments at the end? (I think it was Tann'se) Grats on the kill btw.

Edit: After a bit of log diving, I found it: 3312.59. Impressive. It looks like the majority of that came from using Flyby on the adds (the add phases increased the overall DPS by just over 1k). Still, good stuff.

Any particular reason? (just curious)

Tann is our official overpowered scoundrel :)

We do not do the NiM Pil for two reasons - 1) we only have limited time for our NiM progression which a few of our progression members are short on time and running it before the raid would take time away. 2) It is more of a success if you do not have to rely on the buff from NiM Pil - it is a question of true progression we discussed if you are using that for first kills. Killing a boss with the buff is not the same as killing it without - everyone will have to have that much less help on DPS/Heals.

Tann is our official overpowered scoundrel :)

We do not do the NiM Pil for two reasons - 1) we only have limited time for our NiM progression which a few of our progression members are short on time and running it before the raid would take time away. 2) It is more of a success if you do not have to rely on the buff from NiM Pil - it is a question of true progression we discussed if you are using that for first kills. Killing a boss with the buff is not the same as killing it without - everyone will have to have that much less help on DPS/Heals.

Eh, I wish we were using the buff myself, and not just because I want that bloody speeder :D

By the way, KBN: I sent Mikaeel a PM about something I noticed on a few of our DG pulls, if you'd like to give him a nudge. I don't know how noticeable the things are.

Never got around to posting - view some simply story mode videos of TFB, healer PoV! I guess late is better than never! I am still working on finding best quality - if you watch in extended, but not not fullscreen, mode on youtube, the videos will be just fine!

SM TFB:

The Withering Horror

The Dread Guard

Operator IX

Kephess

The Terror from Beyond

Some Story Mode Dread Fortress - Will be attempting HM this weekend! -

Nefra

Gate Commander Draxus

Grob’Thok

Corrupter Zero

Dread Master Brontes

These are all commando healer PoV - not the best camera angles and certainly a little bit tired! A few of the bosses are blind clears - the rest we have a little knowledge of the boss fight. Note that Gate Commander Draxus has 20 min left of uploading as of the time of this post

Im currently not 55 on my pub but Imp side is kinda meh it seems in ops are you still recruiting for future OPs teams?

We are still recruiting on pub side! Send me a tell sometime at Ludwlg on the republic side or send me a mail to Ludvan on imp side! Our forums are a great place to learn more!

Also not to double bump in the same day -

HM Dread Fortress - 4/5 HM Boss Kill Videos - Healer PoV, Ludwig from The Army of Light

Nefra

Gate Commander Draxus

Grob’Thok

Corrupter Zero

The Army of Light is currently 4/5 on Hard Mode Dread Fortress!

We are working on forming our second raid team and we need: 1 Tank, 2 Healer, and 1 or 2 DPS to make it possible! This team would be running Hard Mode content and would be our intention to progress with our core team - running HMs/SM to gear up and eventually attempt a NiM raid.

Please send Ludwlg a tell on the republic side to learn more - please apply via our forums at http://www.thealforums.com - you can also learn more about us there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For those interested in joining a guild or are curious what The Army of Light is all about, be sure to check out the forums or say a quick hello in-game to anyone you may see on. With the next expansion just around the corner, now is the perfect time to get involved in the community. Edited by IronPanther

Check out the updated forums!

http://www.thealforums.com/

Question, are y'all 7/7 NiM SnV with titles, 5/5 NiM TFB with titles, 5/5 HM DP, & 5/5 HM DF?

Front page says, "ALL HARD MODE/NIGHTMARE MODE OPERATIONS CONTENT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED," and if that's the case, definitely head over to the server progression thread and toss up some screenshots! No guild has a 7/7 NiM SnV clear on this server yet, so it'd be a big accomplishment. :D

Edited by Headpunch

Question, are y'all 7/7 NiM SnV with titles, 5/5 NiM TFB with titles, 5/5 HM DP, & 5/5 HM DF?

Front page says, "ALL HARD MODE/NIGHTMARE MODE OPERATIONS CONTENT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED," and if that's the case, definitely head over to the server progression thread and toss up some screenshots! No guild has a 7/7 NiM SnV clear on this server yet, so it'd be a big accomplishment. :D

Jephos has not been on the swtor.com forums in a while. This was correct prior to 2.0, however he has not been able to update the nightmare statement. ALl other ways we communicate we make that clear.