Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Hello shy people! Are you still lurking around somewhere! I misses everyone!

I don't play much still LOL go figure. Once new content comes out I'll be pushing through all that though.

Want to know what I've been up to though? Check Here!

Oh while being bored though. I might be willing to stalk someone on their server to have some fun just let me know where to go (^^)

I love the cards, especially the vintage flower one. You just gave me an idea for an art project for work. If you're bored you could just make a republic toon on juyo and hang out with me, we could have girl time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad to see this thread so deserted. Don't want to think that the only reason most people talked here was because they were just waiting for the game with nothing better to do (nor do I believe anybody spends that much time playing the game anymore). The only other reason is that life just exploded on all of us at the same time, which is highly unlikely. I've been crazy busy but I'll try to stop by more often. Want my chat buddies back!

So sad to see this thread so deserted. Don't want to think that the only reason most people talked here was because they were just waiting for the game with nothing better to do (nor do I believe anybody spends that much time playing the game anymore). The only other reason is that life just exploded on all of us at the same time, which is highly unlikely. I've been crazy busy but I'll try to stop by more often. Want my chat buddies back!

Yeah it is sad, but our busy lives get in the way a lot haha. I'll try to be more active!

LOL I am around and about. I still play. Not as much as before. I've been busy with other things. Going back to school next month as well. So there is more busy stuff.....

Also with nice weather is more outside time! Woot!

LOL I am around and about. I still play. Not as much as before. I've been busy with other things. Going back to school next month as well. So there is more busy stuff.....

Also with nice weather is more outside time! Woot!

Hi Everyone, I'm still here, play the game more than I should and plan to play even more when the patch comes out. I'm on Tarro Blood server, anyone else play there?

Glad to see known people around ;) I play a lot LESS than I should :p Been lvl 35 for 2 months now :p

Glad to see known people around ;) I play a lot LESS than I should :p Been lvl 35 for 2 months now :p

Ehh, I have a 50 assassin who't got some nice high tier items going but wont mean much if the server dies off. Everyone QQ'ing about 1.2 and seems like a lot of people don't play much anymore on my server anyways. So, unless they allow toon transfers my poor poor assassin will be left to rot on Juyo LOL

Ehh, I have a 50 assassin who't got some nice high tier items going but wont mean much if the server dies off. Everyone QQ'ing about 1.2 and seems like a lot of people don't play much anymore on my server anyways. So, unless they allow toon transfers my poor poor assassin will be left to rot on Juyo LOL

Sorry to hear that. Isn't Juyo where Gwyn and Chris are as well?

Sorry to hear that. Isn't Juyo where Gwyn and Chris are as well?

I'm still here too. I stopped posting because everyone else seemed to have stopped. I'm still on Juyo but I'm thinking of rerolling. We should have all gone to the same server and made our own guild.

I'm still here too. I stopped posting because everyone else seemed to have stopped. I'm still on Juyo but I'm thinking of rerolling. We should have all gone to the same server and made our own guild.

Well, I'll try to post more often. Miss you and the gang ^_^

Can we vote on which side we play on? Or are you gonna make me roll republic!? LOL

Good to see you around Alpha :)

Got a 50 yet Chris?

Get to like 25 then I either lose interest in the story or I reroll to play on a different server, so if you add up how many 25's I've had I have like a level 75 if that counts. :p

Get to like 25 then I either lose interest in the story or I reroll to play on a different server, so if you add up how many 25's I've had I have like a level 75 if that counts. :p

I figured the reason why I lost interest in the game so easily was because I was leveling 5 chars at the same time. As soon as I decided on just 2 (one for solo, one to play with my wife) the game got a lot more fun...

Edited by KorvusKaar

Hi..

Im new to the game. I bought it anda 3 month subscription to see if i like it. I Currently am on Kath Hound.

I am playing a bounty hunter and having some fun with it. Not sure what to say but if you See Vata running around stop and say hi! :D

Good to see you around Alpha :)

Of course it is.

Hi..

Im new to the game. I bought it anda 3 month subscription to see if i like it. I Currently am on Kath Hound.

I am playing a bounty hunter and having some fun with it. Not sure what to say but if you See Vata running around stop and say hi! :D

Oooo n00b! Too bad I'm not on Kath Hound.

I love to harass the n00bs. :(

Oh. And welcome. :)