Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty nice thread you've got going here, Chris.

I've kind of come to embrace my shyness as something that sets me apart from most of the people I meet. It's a bit narcissistic, but rather than shyness, I think of it as "mystery" or "intrigue". :cool:

Anyhow, hope you're enjoying TOR. I've been playing for a few days now, and I sure am.

Okay, so I managed to stay up all day the one day. Went to bed extremely early and.....managed to sleep in until about 4:30pm the next day. So much for getting back on normal times. Ugh.

I should have known better. I could sleep my life away if I was allowed to. However, I did manage to wake up today around 2ish and get up and about and get running around done. So I am just going to force myself back into normal sleep times I guess.

Even though I could not fall asleep last night until about 6ish this morning. No idea why but oh well.

Okay, so I managed to stay up all day the one day. Went to bed extremely early and.....managed to sleep in until about 4:30pm the next day. So much for getting back on normal times. Ugh.

I should have known better. I could sleep my life away if I was allowed to. However, I did manage to wake up today around 2ish and get up and about and get running around done. So I am just going to force myself back into normal sleep times I guess.

Even though I could not fall asleep last night until about 6ish this morning. No idea why but oh well.

Take a long hot shower when your ready for bed. That always makes me sleepy.

So, tonight a few guildies and I went after the +10 Stat Datacron. It was very buggy when it came to the grapple part.

Then to top it off I couldn't even get my datacron when I did make it to the place I had to go to get to them. Ugh.

Put in a ticket though. LOL

Good Morning :D

I'm in a great mood despite my team losing last night. That alright it was a great game anyway. I gotta hit up the nail shop later cause I bit off a couple of nails in the last few minutes of the game.

Last week I finally got around to doing some warzones. Voidstar was a lot of fun but I think that's because I lucked out with the same good group twice. Civil War was less thrilling for me. Is it just me or is it a lot like AB?

I'm off to get ready for a fun day with my bestie. I hope everyone has a great day

Good Morning :D

I'm in a great mood despite my team losing last night. That alright it was a great game anyway. I gotta hit up the nail shop later cause I bit off a couple of nails in the last few minutes of the game.

Last week I finally got around to doing some warzones. Voidstar was a lot of fun but I think that's because I lucked out with the same good group twice. Civil War was less thrilling for me. Is it just me or is it a lot like AB?

I'm off to get ready for a fun day with my bestie. I hope everyone has a great day

Hey Gwyn, it feels like it's been forever! :D Also, you'll still love me for hoping the Giants would win right? :o

Morning guys! Just dropping by to check on you: hope you're all having fun and things are going well. Haven't played the game ever since I landed here so you're all probably reaching lvl 50 by now and I'm still stuck at 35 :p

35 huh you're doing better than me. I'm 28 and I probably wont be much higher when you get back. I made a second JC, this one will be balance. I truely am a glutton for punishment because I'm going to have to go though Taris again. The word masochist comes to mind. I hope you're having a wonderful time.