Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Hey Chris, not good you had a terrible day. Play some swtor and enjoy this music :

My dive movie from 2 weeks ago, not to good since it was so much current I was more busy not breaking corals and spunges than film.

The music is great tough, Thai reaggi music.

Thanks Boleole. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris, not good you had a terrible day. Play some swtor and enjoy this music :

My dive movie from 2 weeks ago, not to good since it was so much current I was more busy not breaking corals and spunges than film.

The music is great tough, Thai reaggi music.

I love the the video!

My dream is to make another from the carrabian or florida keys over easter. So to save money, im never out on bars and drive a very very old car. and swtor is a great help motivating myself to stay home when my friends tempting me to go out drinking expencive drinks.

Hows evryone doing when it come to levling?

Hows evryone doing when it come to levling?

My sage is only 34. I'm moving along ever so slowly. Not much to do at 50 so I'm in no rush. When I hit 34 I finally got an aoe and I was so excited about it because my troopers aoes are amazing so I was expecting force quake to be too. Boy was I wrong. Ive been doing some WZs here and there and I have to say I hate Huttball. I love my pvp buddy though, we're awesome :)

My sage is only 34. I'm moving along ever so slowly. Not much to do at 50 so I'm in no rush. When I hit 34 I finally got an aoe and I was so excited about it because my troopers aoes are amazing so I was expecting force quake to be too. Boy was I wrong. Ive been doing some WZs here and there and I have to say I hate Huttball. I love my pvp buddy though, we're awesome :)

Yes we are! :D

Good morning lady! How are you?

Doing good. Had to go back to sleep was too early for me. Haha. I've fallen back into the habit of sleeping in late again instead of waking up and being active super early. Horrible I know but hey as long as I get my daughter off to school and the little one still sleeps in why not.....I'm such a bum.

How have you been?

Doing good. Had to go back to sleep was too early for me. Haha. I've fallen back into the habit of sleeping in late again instead of waking up and being active super early. Horrible I know but hey as long as I get my daughter off to school and the little one still sleeps in why not.....I'm such a bum.

How have you been?

You're not a bum. You have the hardest job ever. If everyone is still asleep why not go back to bed. Everything is great on my end. I'm looking forward to this weekend and I hope this beautiful weather we're having holds out till then.

You're not a bum. You have the hardest job ever. If everyone is still asleep why not go back to bed. Everything is great on my end. I'm looking forward to this weekend and I hope this beautiful weather we're having holds out till then.

We had a day or two of nice weather. Now it's all cold and windy......how depressing.

Hey guys, how are you? =D Been really busy with my internship, it's going WAY too fast for me to have time to sit at the computer. Hope you're all having fun though ^_^

Holy crap, a thread of nice people. This is really refreshing.

Unless not wearing my glasses is totally owning me and this is actually just like the rest of the forums. In which case, :(.

This thread is like the oasis in the desert. Cool and relaxing, with the occasional camel peeing in the water... :p Welcome :D

Hello shy people! Are you still lurking around somewhere! I misses everyone!

I don't play much still LOL go figure. Once new content comes out I'll be pushing through all that though.

Want to know what I've been up to though? Check Here!

Oh while being bored though. I might be willing to stalk someone on their server to have some fun just let me know where to go (^^)