The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Most powerful Jedi Knight on Harbinger: Kaycey

Anakis

My pet project is complete!

I am the proud owner of a level 50 Jedi Knight, Kaycey! Yes, no advanced profession! She was levelled the good ol' fashioned way: entirely through class and world quests. No space, no PvP. Most of it done solo, except Heroics. :D

She is now in near full rakata gear (mostly donated from other alts), hence I am claiming she is the most powerful Jedi Knight on our server. Feel free to challenge my claim if you happen to have your own level 50 Jedi Knight. :p

Why did I do it? I wanted to have a different, unique and rare character. I wanted the challenge. I wanted to make pug groups angry. :eek: You know all the terrible pug group experiences people have? Imagine the rage on the elitist's faces when they check my spec/gear and see I don't even have an advanced profession. OMG the noobery! :D

So far, the responses have been like this:

- "Really, no advanced class?"

- "Why??"

- "Wow! How did you do it?"

- "That sounds terrible!"

- "You can't be effective."

So, how was it you ask? Well, let's just say it was a lot like levelling a Jedi Sage healer, except twice as bad. Levelling was slow. I used Kira until I got Doc, then switched to Doc. I simply don't have the survivability at higher levels without heals because I can't kill things quickly enough. Kira would likely outdamage me if she had the same level of gear. :)

I hit like a little girl, even with rakata gear (my Sage healer does way more dps). But what do you expect with no advanced class skills and no skill improvements from a class tree? ;) I think the worst part is, I can't equip any offhand items! But my quickbar space stretches for miles. :D

Fell free to tell me how insane I am and how pointless my endeavor has been. :D

My pet project is complete!

I am the proud owner of a level 50 Jedi Knight, Kaycey! Yes, no advanced profession! She was levelled the good ol' fashioned way: entirely through class and world quests. No space, no PvP. Most of it done solo, except Heroics. :D

She is now in near full rakata gear (mostly donated from other alts), hence I am claiming she is the most powerful Jedi Knight on our server. Feel free to challenge my claim if you happen to have your own level 50 Jedi Knight. :p

Why did I do it? I wanted to have a different, unique and rare character. I wanted the challenge. I wanted to make pug groups angry. :eek: You know all the terrible pug group experiences people have? Imagine the rage on the elitist's faces when they check my spec/gear and see I don't even have an advanced profession. OMG the noobery! :D

So far, the responses have been like this:

- "Really, no advanced class?"

- "Why??"

- "Wow! How did you do it?"

- "That sounds terrible!"

- "You can't be effective."

So, how was it you ask? Well, let's just say it was a lot like levelling a Jedi Sage healer, except twice as bad. Levelling was slow. I used Kira until I got Doc, then switched to Doc. I simply don't have the survivability at higher levels without heals because I can't kill things quickly enough. Kira would likely outdamage me if she had the same level of gear. :)

I hit like a little girl, even with rakata gear (my Sage healer does way more dps). But what do you expect with no advanced class skills and no skill improvements from a class tree? ;) I think the worst part is, I can't equip any offhand items! But my quickbar space stretches for miles. :D

Fell free to tell me how insane I am and how pointless my endeavor has been. :D

Sorry you cant have that title, here's why:

- You didnt do PvP and win a few matches

- You just quested, with heavy use of Companions meaning you didnt solo the content!

You going to have to redo it again and make sure you PvP and solo'd it. And then youtube it for proof from 1 to 50 that you didnt get any help and managed to solo it like a true Powerful Jedi Knight could. You can use stims and buffs but thats about it, everything else is up to you alone to do it!!!

I can say your one of the first few level 50 Jedi Knight but not the most Powerful Jedi Knight.

EDIT: Jes kidding good work btw! But still wont call you powerful till I see you in PvP doing at least 5k smashes!!!!

Edited by Zhaker

This just in..... beating on the ops dummy for 6 min = 515 dps. :eek:

With power relic, crit/surge relic, all class buffs and no stim or adrenals.

All I can really use is Strike, Slash and Master Strike. Adding Blade Storm into the rotation lowered my score by 10 dps.

This just in..... beating on the ops dummy for 6 min = 515 dps. :eek:

With power relic, crit/surge relic, all class buffs and no stim or adrenals.

All I can really use is Strike, Slash and Master Strike. Adding Blade Storm into the rotation lowered my score by 10 dps.

Ouch, and that's full Rakata. I hope you didn't intend to solo TFB HM without and AC. :p

Ouch, and that's full Rakata. I hope you didn't intend to solo TFB HM without and AC. :p

Haha! Well I did add a might hilt 26 (61) to her saber since that test. I think I was using a hilt 22 (51) or something for the test. I will have to test again and see.

I did EV SM (group finder pug) the other day with Kaycey and everything was great until the duel bosses. I was on the dps mob and it was a reasonably tough fight but I got 'er done (with everyone impatiently waiting for me to finish :p). On EV HM I'd probably have to be put on a tank or healer target. But that's okay, with the right group I could sit and watch. I was part of a 4-man crew who took down EV HM, we just killed 2 targets each on that part. So Kaycey + overpowered 4-man crew = win. :D

• 2 weeks later...