Vote To Kick Could Use an Update.

DkSharktooth

There is absolutely no reason at all whatsoever that a vote to kick should take 1 minute and 30 seconds. Especially with the stunned in respawn bug fixed (speculative). If a person is playing like they are afk and alt tabbed or not trying hard to win, then 30-40 seconds is more than enough time to get into combat from any respawn or situation. Vote to kick should be cleared via defender metals if a player is solo defending a node, once they get a +500 defender points message to avoid kicking solo defenders. Players who are DC'd, lagging, autorunning in a corner, or experiencing any other computer ailments are considered afk and non-contributors to the warzones (in my opinion), and should be vote to kicked justifiably.

There is also a factor of a "vote" in the vote to kick option. If 6 people vote to kick you, then you should be kicked. This system may be abused here and there, but the majority of the time it will work as intended. The current system doesn't allow ANY vote to kicks because its absurd.

As it stands now, I have never been able to vote to kick any player at all because the time is just to long and we all know playing a warzone with 7v8 is never fun.

What are your thoughts on vote to kick?

Edited by DkSharktooth

There is absolutely no reason at all whatsoever that a vote to kick should take 1 minute and 30 seconds. Especially with the stunned in respawn bug fixed (speculative). If a person is playing like they are afk and alt tabbed or not trying hard to win, then 30-40 seconds is more than enough time to get into combat from any respawn or situation. Vote to kick should be cleared via defender metals if a player is solo defending a node, once they get a +500 defender points message to avoid kicking solo defenders. Players who are DC'd, lagging, autorunning in a corner, or experiencing any other computer ailments are considered afk and non-contributors to the warzones (in my opinion), and should be vote to kicked justifiably.

yeah, update is necessery ... also kick players in pve gear ...

So you're saying if I AFK on a node or autorun against the capture console, you can't kick me?

I'd like the vote to kick to work so you can kick the idiots that join 50 pvp in fresh 50 greens or some other **** worse then recruit. 11k hp sages on my team( this was a level 50) ? How about your getting kicked.... Edited by aVmuse

I'd like the vote to kick to work so you can kick the idiots that join 50 pvp in fresh 50 greens or some other **** worse then recruit. 11k hp sages on my team( this was a level 50) ? How about your getting kicked....

It's common policy to allow fresh 50s to join warzones with geared 50s in all games. To separate this into 2 level 50 brackets wouldn't work well.

it's a vote. I don't think there should be a timer on it at all. majority vote (say 5) = kick. abuse could occur, but at the end of the day, if the majority of the team doesn't want you there, then what difference does it make if it's because you're afk or just screwing around?

make it 6/8. I don't care. the point is, it's a vote system. why is there a timeout or an "in combat" stipulation in the first place. one or the other, please.

:2cents:

As it stands now, I have never been able to vote to kick any player at all because the time is just to long and we all know playing a warzone with 7v8 is never fun.

I'm sorry, I'm just laughing cause the devs could care less about updating PvP. Sure we have a new WZ incoming but that was planned months and months ago...what's to come after that? We've had, what...2 dev posts in three months on these forums? One dev who is no longer at EA/Ware.

Sorry, it's cute that you're trying to improve things here through suggestions but you're just pissing in the wind.

It's common policy to allow fresh 50s to join warzones with geared 50s in all games. To separate this into 2 level 50 brackets wouldn't work well.

Or they could get the free recruit token before they are allowed...

Edited by aVmuse