Weakest Star Wars Character

Beniboybling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was that other little jedi girl standing outside the temple grounds by the bridge who is in dire need of you to deliver a message to her master who is like a whole 100 meter walk away down the path

she is WAY too cute to be pathetic:D

i heard georgey boy has decided to "re-re-re-master" the original trilogy to add in gungans because he feels odd that they aren't represented in the ot when they played such an important part in the pt.... He's gonna bring jarjar back but with robot legs!!! :D

oh god please say it isnt so,,dont ruin the masterpieces by doing that

george;;if you want to tell their story too; please do it in a seperate movie

After reading about him, Greedo sums it up perfectly. He was a loser from the word Go, and died as he lived. Trying to make a big score as a "bounty hunter". Before that, he had numerous other failed enterprises in his quest to "make it big". Terminal loser with terminal stupidity. Han Solo did the galaxy a favor.

o dont think is weak though considering he was a master, he just tried to take on dukoo and boba alone.

He was weak in terms of combat, he wasn't a warrior he was a dipolmat more then anything else hence why he was taken out so quickly. Which its rather odd, that he went to go pick a fight with Dooku.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

He was weak in terms of combat, he wasn't a warrior he was a dipolmat more then anything else hence why he was taken out so quicklu. Which its rather odd, that he went to go pick a fight with Dooku.

Well, Jedi and Sith often use lightsaber combat also as an option to negotiate/talk/manipulate etc. I still think he wanted to pick a fight with Dooku, but during the fight reason with him.

Well, Jedi and Sith often use lightsaber combat also as an option to negotiate/talk/manipulate etc. I still think he wanted to pick a fight with Dooku, but during the fight reason with him.

Didn't spot that bounty hunter did he? "Aggressive negotiations" aren't always the way. :D

Jar-Jar Binks, enough said.

Jar jar isn't weak, he totally did like 2 million credits worth of dmg to the droid army. (Even if it was on accident) Not to mention he has spread more hate across the galaxy than any sith lord with a megaphone.

After watching Revenge of the Sith again last night I would have to say the weakest Star Wars characters is a three way tie...

1. Kit Fisto

2. Eeth Koth

3. Saesee Tiin

All three were trained Jedi that knew they were there to arrest a Sith Lord, and all three were dead in less than thirty seconds after Darth Sidious drew his blade.

/thread

Edited by Tomb-Stone

After watching Revenge of the Sith again last night I would have to say the weakest Star Wars characters is a three way tie...

1. Kit Fisto

2. Eeth Koth

3. Saesee Tiin

All three were trained Jedi that knew they were there to arrest a Sith Lord, and all three were dead in less than thirty seconds after Darth Sidious drew his blade.

/thread

Well, darth Sidious is the most powerful sith ever. They were very skilled jedi but compared to Sidious they aren't as powerful.

Well, darth Sidious is the most powerful sith ever. They were very skilled jedi but compared to Sidious they aren't as powerful.

Not to mention that they were kind of caught off guard.

I mean, if a 60 year old man produced a knife/ lightsaber from seemingly nowhere and came flying at me I doubt I'd be able to adequately defend myself.

Not to mention that they were kind of caught off guard.

I mean, if a 60 year old man produced a knife/ lightsaber from seemingly nowhere and came flying at me I doubt I'd be able to adequately defend myself.

How were they caught off guard?

1. They knew they were arresting a Sith Lord, Anakin told Mace Windu that Palpatine was a Sith Lord right before they left to arrest him. I doubt Mace would have kept that information to himself.

2. The Jedi walked in and immediately turned on their sabers, and they had the upper hand right off the bat.

3. They watched Sidious draw his saber and accuse them of treason before he sprung on them. What did they think was going to happen at this point?

If this was being caught off guard then the Jedi simply weren't paying attention to the situation that unfolded right in front of their faces.

EDIT: In the movie the Jedi did seem as though they were caught off guard... but why did it turn out so badly for them? Even though they went into that scenario as trained Jedi who knew they were there to arrest a Sith Lord. Not only did they die, but they died fast and seemed to put up almost no resistance. That's why i dubbed them the weakest characters in Star Wars.

Edited by Tomb-Stone