Legacy Wide datacrons

AshlaBoga

Is this kind of passive-aggressive shot really necessary? They're bringing Legacy Datacrons, it's being done, it's happening. Why the need to make a post like this?

I thought it was very nice in comparison to everything from your arguments side. But since you'd prefer this not be civil I can accommodate you. After all the passive aggressive shots (not to mention the just plain aggressive ones) you guys have lobed over the course of this thread we still owe you more :p

Yes - well done.

They made a simple game even more simple.

Keep on campaigning - there will be a "press to win" button bfore 4.1 is released.

But hay - if it makes you happy to gloat then you go for it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not going to dignify the legacy datacrons=p2w with a statement, that's been done to death already. All I'll say is if you don't like it, there's the door.

But keep crying, your tears are so nourishing.

Am I gloating? Absolutely, I feel vindicated after all the gloating and attacks our side has withstood in this thread. Anyway I've said my piece and the battle is won so goodbye forever to this thread.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - well done.

They made a simple game even more simple.

Keep on campaigning - there will be a "press to win" button bfore 4.1 is released.

But hay - if it makes you happy to gloat then you go for it.

Why do people think tedium = complexity? Tedium for the sake of tedium is the very definition of stupid.

I thought it was very nice in comparison to everything from your arguments side. But since you'd prefer this not be civil I can accommodate you. After all the passive aggressive shots (not to mention the just plain aggressive ones) you guys have lobed over the course of this thread we still owe you more :p

You're acting as if the pro-side are all righteous angels. Both sides were saying some aggressive and hurtful things. I actually wanted this and other Datacron threads locked cuz of all the personal attacks that were going on.

Now the pro-side is all "hahahahahaha" after the fact, well, anyone can say anything and then if it comes true years down the road be all "i told you so" but that's pretty weak. Like these people that keep saying that SWTOR is dying every few months and, yes, it will die eventually and if that's 10 years from now they come back and they're like "hahahahaha told you so" like they're some kind of heroes.

As for myself, I always tried to be positive about getting Datacrons and always offered to help people and provide tips and tricks to getting them. So please don't lump me in with any of the anti-side that talked junk. I know plans can always change and I fully expected this day to come but I'm not mad about it but I *am* sad at the spiteful "i told you so" posts that have been popping up.

My point is, it's done, so being jerks after-the-fact isn't very nice. Let's just get over it and wait to see how it all actually goes down once 4.0 actually comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
Why do people think tedium = complexity? Tedium for the sake of tedium is the very definition of stupid.

I agree. Legacy, I thought, was to pass things on to alts as well. It is highly under utilized, IMHO. It carries with MCR-99 droids, lore objects, why not datacrons, and why not maps of completely explored worlds too? No, I'm not asking for missions or anything like that for you snarky folks who take this stuff way too seriously.

I have a main, that I do all my explroring with, getting the lore objects, the datacrons. I played alts to play when my normal group isn't available, and to check out the story lines for them. Get the world from different perspectives.

I just don't have time to go get every single lore object, datacron, etc for ever toon. Too many datacrons are ajust pure platforming to begin with, and that is frustrating enough. But doing that eight times, just don't have the time for it.

It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, not tedious.

I agree. Legacy, I thought, was to pass things on to alts as well. It is highly under utilized, IMHO. It carries with MCR-99 droids, lore objects, why not datacrons, and why not maps of completely explored worlds too? No, I'm not asking for missions or anything like that for you snarky folks who take this stuff way too seriously.

I have a main, that I do all my explroring with, getting the lore objects, the datacrons. I played alts to play when my normal group isn't available, and to check out the story lines for them. Get the world from different perspectives.

I just don't have time to go get every single lore object, datacron, etc for ever toon. Too many datacrons are ajust pure platforming to begin with, and that is frustrating enough. But doing that eight times, just don't have the time for it.

It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, not tedious.

NO. You DO have time to do all that. You are simply to averse to the minimal effort required to do so.

There is a word whose definition is "an aversion to effort".