I have returned! What has changed since I last played?

AuronStarglider

Welcome back.

They merged servers big time.

Not sure about the pvp question, equal in numbers or equal in strength? I'm not much of a pvp'er anyway. There's been a ton of changes, too many to list so I'd say look through the major patch notes, or ask more questions about specific things.

Welcome back.

They merged servers big time.

Not sure about the pvp question, equal in numbers or equal in strength? I'm not much of a pvp'er anyway. There's been a ton of changes, too many to list so I'd say look through the major patch notes, or ask more questions about specific things.

Equal in Power wherein sometimes the Republic wins, and sometimes the Sith win, rather than one side or another always beating each other on any given server?

Where can I read all of the patch notes?

Well, a lot has changed actually:

- You have moved servers. Twice. There are only 8 servers now I believe.

- There has been a few changes to class balance, most notably the recent change to Rage/Focus spec.

- Some changes to VS and CW. I don't remember if those were before or after April but the changed to landscape to make it more difficult to get from door to door and from east/west to mid.

- 12 character slots now.

- A change to the resolve system. No resolve is generated for overlapping stuns. Example: Stun 1 > 1 sec > Stun 2 = you only receive the resolve for being stunned for 7 seconds as opposed to all 8.

- There are no more 30m stuns. The range on these abilities has been changed to 10m.

- Force Wave/Overload is now instant. No more jump.

There ahs been a bunch more but I can't remember them all. Some say they were some say bad but I'm still having fun. Glad to have you back.

Well, a lot has changed actually:

- You have moved servers. Twice. There are only 8 servers now I believe.

- There has been a few changes to class balance, most notably the recent change to Rage/Focus spec.

- Some changes to VS and CW. I don't remember if those were before or after April but the changed to landscape to make it more difficult to get from door to door and from east/west to mid.

- 12 character slots now.

- A change to the resolve system. No resolve is generated for overlapping stuns. Example: Stun 1 > 1 sec > Stun 2 = you only receive the resolve for being stunned for 7 seconds as opposed to all 8.

- There are no more 30m stuns. The range on these abilities has been changed to 10m.

- Force Wave/Overload is now instant. No more jump.

There ahs been a bunch more but I can't remember them all. Some say they were some say bad but I'm still having fun. Glad to have you back.

Thanks everyone!

So, how does Rage/Focus work now, and did the Sentinel ever get an ability that made them more survivable, or are they still as squishy as ever? :p

I've also heard about AC changes, does this mean my Bounty Hunter Tank's Armor is not as good as it used to be when I played up to last March, or did they make AC even better?

Thanks everyone!

So, how does Rage/Focus work now, and did the Sentinel ever get an ability that made them more survivable, or are they still as squishy as ever? :p

I've also heard about AC changes, does this mean my Bounty Hunter Tank's Armor is not as good as it used to be when I played up to last March, or did they make AC even better?

LOL!

Umm yeah they have that 1 ability that they had before you left, the 99% immunity except instead of for 5seconds it's been nerfed to 4seconds.

Don't every ask about Mara/Sent squishiness, you'll be flamed and trolled to death. Suffice to say that Maras/Sents are a super viable class now that they have been adjusted and people have learned how to play them.

Welcome Back!

Sentinels are quite survivable. They have more defensive CD than their tanky counter parts. Can they face tank everything? No, but they can burn most things down before it's a problem. Guarded by the Force/Undying Rage did have it's length cut form 5 to 4 seconds though. Over all Sents/Maras are in a great place as all three of their trees are quite viable in most situations.

They made Rage/Focus easier to play. Resource management is non-existent and now Smash/Sweep executes faster so you can't interrupt with a knockback. Be prepared to see this first hand in WZ's as there a ton of Smashers running around.

Cool!

Looking forward to finally being able to run some Flashpoints for a change (prior to breaking, there were hardly any players on Krevass City, and most weren't interested (or able) to run the Flashpoints at level.

That all being said, I am hoping they made the LFG/LFM system less clunky. :jawa_cool: