When are servers actually coming back up?

Zweihander

So when are the servers ACTUALLY coming back up? Because the forums say that the servers will be down from 6pm CST till 11CST, on the 19th. However the message on the launcher says that the game will not be back up until well after release the 9pm the night of release for some. It's says 12/20 at 11pm CST. ***? anyone? Is that just a typo or are the Bioware people so busy and worn out that they don't even know what day it is. Any clarification anyone?

soon .. if you are in these forums and was in beta and pre order ...

a few more hours? ... really .. who cares..

glad I got my main chars to 20+ early access....

hope you did..

I only made it to 12 with one, and the others are still on the starting planets, which are soon to be infested.

Right, I get that, but the LAUNCHER SAYS 12/20. Just pointing out that those guys are REALLLLLLLLLY tired up there. Got their dates all jacked up. The launcher literally says, 11pmCST 12/20. That's tomorrow night. LOL.

thats weird because in GMT its the 12/20 now, 1 hour till servers come back up

and the CST hasnt got 12/20 next to it.

someone hasnt got their glasses on.

I only made it to 12 with one, and the others are still on the starting planets, which are soon to be infested.

lol

you should have got your mains 20+ easy in early access.

all mine are...

two on pvp servers spider...

and one on RP server..

the RP bounty hunter just got off to Kaas before the server reset..

love you guys you should have got your toons set.

I like this game but if they are going to do maintenance in prime time on a monday that's just screwed up, hopefully it's only because of launch...

that's exactly why they are doing this maintenance. game will be back up right at official launch time 9pm pst/12am est.

I've got 2 over 16, so i'm good for now. 2 others at 11 on 2 other servers....so i've got it covered. Lots of crafted cheap **** too....so we'll see.

I like this game but if they are going to do maintenance in prime time on a monday that's just screwed up, hopefully it's only because of launch...

Aww how cute.

"waaaaa they took down the game to get ready for LAUNCH... how dare they! Im so outraged at the money that im not actually spending yet is being used this way!

Right, I get that, but the LAUNCHER SAYS 12/20. Just pointing out that those guys are REALLLLLLLLLY tired up there. Got their dates all jacked up. The launcher literally says, 11pmCST 12/20. That's tomorrow night. LOL.

ha, yeah it does say "tonight : 12/20 9p PST" XD We can forgive them

thats weird because in GMT its the 12/20 now, 1 hour till servers come back up

and the CST hasnt got 12/20 next to it.

someone hasnt got their glasses on.

Yeppers that's what I'm sayin. LOL. A typo that made them allow the Play button to pop up, now you can launch but all servers are down.

So when are the servers ACTUALLY coming back up? Because the forums say that the servers will be down from 6pm CST till 11CST, on the 19th. However the message on the launcher says that the game will not be back up until well after release the 9pm the night of release for some. It's says 12/20 at 11pm CST. ***? anyone? Is that just a typo or are the Bioware people so busy and worn out that they don't even know what day it is. Any clarification anyone?

Really? You have to ask this? REALLY?

It says they will be available TONIGHT at 11PM CST.

It says 12 AM EST 12/20, 5 AM GMT 12/20, 6AM CET 12/20... those are all in an hour.

Worst thread ever.

lol

you should have got your mains 20+ easy in early access.

all mine are...

two on pvp servers spider...

and one on RP server..

the RP bounty hunter just got off to Kaas before the server reset..

love you guys you should have got your toons set.

Yeah, but holidays. I had to fly home on Saturday. And then Christmas shopping....and now server maintenance. Bah humbug!