Update times

Hydroponix

I understand Tonight is a big night for Bio-ware and all the partners / investors to the game. however it is a terrible time to update a game. I myself only get to play 10 hours a week and mostly between the hours of 8-12 when my kids are a sleep and this is only when i don't have extra work to do around the house... this is my 5th time trying to log in and 3rd time not being able to because of server updates... WE LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA.. these north american servers should not go down until around 4am

That said PLEASE stop doing server maintenance at these times in north america!!!! PLEASE!

Because i do not work tomorrow i am going to wait till 12 to play abit.. but will only get 1h in.. still have to get my kids on the bus.

Please take my advice into consideration otherwise bio-ware will have allot of pissed off north american easterners on your hands that just might not play because the server update time is in their play time.

Edited by Hydroponix

They're preparing for the launch of the game have a little common sense. If you read the big link up at the top of the first forum page about the MAINTENANCE you'll notice these are special circumstance and PRE-PLANNED maintenance periods.

Also guess what THEY ALREADY PLANNED TO DO WHAT YOU SAID normal scheduled maintenance on tuesdays during non-peak hours.

Edited by Ehaic

i understand tonight is a big night for bio-ware and all the partners / investors to the game. However it is a terrible time to update a game. I myself only get to play 10 hours a week and mostly between the hours of 8-12 when my kids are a sleep and this is only when i don't have extra work to do around the house... This is my 5th time trying to log in and 3rd time not being able to because of server updates... We live in north america.. These north american servers should not go down until around 4am

that said please stop doing server maintenance at these times in north america!!!! Please!

Because i do not work tomorrow i am going to wait till 12 to play abit.. But will only get 1h in.. Still have to get my kids on the bus.

Please take my advice into consideration otherwise bio-ware will have allot of pissed off north american easterners on your hands that just might not play because the server update time is in their play time.

rofl.

I'm not sure how you've hit 3 maintenance periods in EGA. This is the first one I've seen.

BTW, you can play tomorrow evening after the game officially launches. The next maintenance on Dec 22 is at 2 AM CST. Is that more to your liking?

Edited by Knewt