Equipping Your Companion with Tionese or Better

QuietIntensity

Hi All,

Just wondering what the opinion is on equipping your companion with Tionese or better, depending on what hand-me-downs you have or find. I do a lot a hardmode flashpoints for fun, and have Tionese to spare. Is this a common strategy for equipping companions?

thanks

I don't know how common it is, but its something I certainly do. Got to love giving Broonmark my old Black Hole gear, hehe.

Hi All,

Just wondering what the opinion is on equipping your companion with Tionese or better, depending on what hand-me-downs you have or find. I do a lot a hardmode flashpoints for fun, and have Tionese to spare. Is this a common strategy for equipping companions?

thanks

Ashara in full Black Hole is pretty sweet. Give it a try!

Very much so OP. I think I enjoy getting my comps geared up as much as the toon itself. It's sheer pleasure to watch a companion you nurtured from lvl 10 on (or higher) rip up mobs on corellia like sandpaper :) or to watch your healing companion solo heal a team through a 4 man lvl 50 heroic.

I have to 50's right now that have comps in a mixture of columi and rakata. only one comp each at this point (don't have enough gear for more then that), but both of them have at lest 2 comps that are columi and higher. My juggernaut has almost 3 toons in columi, and the reast are slowly filling with tionese simply because i have nothing else to do with the gear. my weird furry dude I got on hoth could probably solo tank HM BT on his own simply due to all the extra tank pieces I've gotten that I don't use...

but yeah. I still enjoy the daily runs on torvix when i can pull out mako or Quinn and they can heal 3 of us though the entire thing. did that run with 3 juggernaut the other day....NO CC whatsoever, and quinn healing. it was a blast.

All my companions have Tionese or better gear.

At a certain point the coms are worthless but you pick them up just because the daily is a by product of easy black hole coms through group finder.

Sadly by the time you are doing this companions have been made almost completely worthless with little use other than running daily com mission (which are also almost worthless) so the only real reason to outfit them is in the hope that bioware will bring a use of companions in high end game content or for vanity cause it looks nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.