Nice Fix >.>

Foambreaker

You know I never really liked the way many melee weapons were mounted on the backs. They look kind of stupid to me. There are no straps or nothing to show how they would be suspended there. Its like they are just glued to there backs. It doesn't look realistic to me. Not to mention it does a lot of clipping to the player and/or companion that have them. At least with the Light Sabers we know that they have some sort of clips and/or ring hooks that allow them to attach to the clothing so we do not have to see that much detail for them. But the others that go on the backs just do not make sense to me. What are they using, some sort of velcro? :rolleyes: haha Edited by WarbNull

You know I never really liked the way many melee weapons were mounted on the backs. They look kind of stupid to me. There are no straps or nothing to show how they would be suspended there. Its like they are just glued to there backs. It doesn't look realistic to me. Not to mention it does a lot of clipping to the player and/or companion that have them. At least with the Light Sabers we know that they have some sort of clips and/or ring hooks that allow them to attach to the clothing so we do not have to see that much detail for them. But the others that go on the backs just do not make sense to me. What are they using, some sort of velcro? :rolleyes: haha

Super space velcro.

This also happens on Kira, Jedi Knight companion with a double-saber.

A "fix" that worked for me was to turn off their stances, except when really necessary. Especially if you are on an alt and have presence unlocks from previous characters' companions in legacy, your companions are way more powerful than the first time you leveled up. The stances aren't that big a deal - presence is much more a factor in how effective the companion is.

Edited by arunav

• 1 month later...
You know I never really liked the way many melee weapons were mounted on the backs. They look kind of stupid to me. There are no straps or nothing to show how they would be suspended there. Its like they are just glued to there backs. It doesn't look realistic to me. Not to mention it does a lot of clipping to the player and/or companion that have them. At least with the Light Sabers we know that they have some sort of clips and/or ring hooks that allow them to attach to the clothing so we do not have to see that much detail for them. But the others that go on the backs just do not make sense to me. What are they using, some sort of velcro? :rolleyes: haha

Um, they holster them on their back with the force DUH!

You must be new to this universe. We have this mystical entity that explains everything and anything that is perceived as "weird". Welcome, you will fit in nicely soon enough :p