Italian subtitles? Maybe in the future?

Danieleriz

Hi BW! I think your game is awesome (some bug to solve but i like it). I'm an Italian man and I don't speak english very well, it would be nice to see this game translate in Italian at least only the subtitles.

I noticed that WoW is already translated in italian.

There is hope for Italian subtitles in the future?

Best regards

If you're having problems following the dialogue a great tip would be for you to press escape whenever you missed something, then you can do the conversation all over again

Not possible during group content of course, but it would probably be the best alternative for now, I'm afraid that currently allocating resources for Italian subtitles is not a viable option, maybe in a few years

• 1 month later...
In meantime just type a lot in chat (global chat) and join a friendly English-speaking guild. Nice guildmates will help you learn the language quicker.

In the evening, after studying all day, I want to relax and I no longer want to engage

to understand them.

Actually, on top of F2P, translating the text part of the game to different languages will help Bioware attract much more people. No need to bother with UI, abilities and so on, just dialogues and quest log. As an example, i've personally seen many people who were willing to give this game a try if it would ever have the story part in Russian.

For me, the dialogue is difficult to understand, and sincerely in the evening, after studying all day, I want to relax and I no longer want to engage to understand them.

The fact that it isn't in Italian, prevents me from returning or starting to play it.

Until it is translated into Italian, NOTHING will convince me to return to play, even with the free to play.

Edited by marcor