Kira Carsen Romance

Ulikun

Hi,

So I'm a lvl 50 guardian on Ilum and I have max affection with Kira and I have the Kira Carsen accolade in my legacy window that says I've completed all quests and conversations with that character, but I haven't had the chance to romance her yet. Does anyone know what this means, or has this happened to anyone else?

I wonder how many times you can skip the flirting options before you miss the opportunity to start a romance with Kira? I kinda want to play my Jedi so that he is following the Jedi code faithfully but in the end gives into his emotions and starts a relationship with Kira.

I think you'll get the chance to do that if you want. Exactly how many chances you get I'm not sure, there are a couple points where you can start a romance with her or decline her advances. Eventually she'll come up with a loophole in the Code about attachments vs physical relationships. That's when I decided to start the romance but there might be even later opportunities that that. I can't be certain though. Some of the later dialogues seem to be about trying to convince the council to let them be together, so it's possible that might a way.

I actually find the feel of the romance seems a little different depending on if you jump at the first chance to romance her or give in to her persistence.

Edited by OldVengeance

It seems to vary from class to class where the romance triggers are. I'd REALLY like BW to actually mark them (and the places where you can end the romance) because otherwise you're left either choosing every [Flirt] no matter how awful it is if you would like to run through the romance, or avoiding every [Flirt] if you want to avoid it, even if you have a flirty character.

However, if you've unlocked her in your legacy, you're well past where the romance would have started, unfortunately. At this point, to do the romance you'll have to reroll. It would be nice if at some point there was a redo option, but right now reroll is really the only option.

• 3 weeks later...
I have max affection points with Kira and in our last conversation chose a flirt option but I havent got the chance to marry her yet. I've done all the flirt options to this point. Whats up when do we tie the knot. Do I have to be a specific level.

I have max affection points with Kira and in our last conversation chose a flirt option but I havent got the chance to marry her yet. I've done all the flirt options to this point. Whats up when do we tie the knot. Do I have to be a specific level.

Where are you in your class story? If you are in Chapter 3 then you missed the opportunity. If you are in Chapter 1 or 2 than just advance the class story.

• 10 months later...
Hi,

So I'm a lvl 50 guardian on Ilum and I have max affection with Kira and I have the Kira Carsen accolade in my legacy window that says I've completed all quests and conversations with that character, but I haven't had the chance to romance her yet. Does anyone know what this means, or has this happened to anyone else?

This post is worrying since I am a Lvl 24 Jedi Guardian with Kira Carsen with affection of 2, 175 already in Chapter 1 on Showdown with Lord Sadic as my next to do story quest so I am really scared my idea of stock pilling affection so when I can start working her conversations I could work through multiple ones at one time as I progress through the story but now I see it could screw someone over hard which sucks balls.,

If the Knight doesn't make his advances, she makes hers. By the start of Chapter2 I think. She complains about stress and suggest that she and the Knight "find a new hobby". You can blow her off, or you may agree - no strings attached, just mutual therapy.

If the Knight doesn't make his advances, she makes hers. By the start of Chapter2 I think. She complains about stress and suggest that she and the Knight "find a new hobby". You can blow her off, or you may agree - no strings attached, just mutual therapy.

OH, if so good if not I want the devs to give an guarntee (Sp.) to us players that romancing Kira is not base on affection level.