if jango killed windu

turnoverla-page

Lol no.

Boba Fett would not defeat one of the greatest lightsaber duellists of all time, sorry.

Well before TCW ruined the actual fight. Boba-Fett, a little older and filled with rage actually attacked Mace Window on Coruscant wearing his iconic armor, etc. The battle did end in a draw though, but Boba nearly killed him. :p

Unless Jango is like the luckiest guy ever (reserved for Han Solo) there is no way for him to kill Mace Windu. Mace Windu is the second best Jedi of his time and one of the best Jedi ever. While Jango Fett was a great Bounty Hunter, the deck is stacked against him.

Well before TCW ruined the actual fight. Boba-Fett, a little older and filled with rage actually attacked Mace Window on Coruscant wearing his iconic armor, etc. The battle did end in a draw though, but Boba nearly killed him. :p

Whoever wrote that should stop writing for ignoring Mace's established abiltiies

First off, Mace is most-likely the most powerful hand to hand foe of the Prequel JO. Second, he is one of the greatest duelists of all time. Second, he's got shatterpoint. Third, Vapaad which runs off of the foes inner dark-side. So a raged Boba Fett would be a walk in the park.

Edited by BrandonSM

It would have been pathetic writing to have a bounty hunter be able to kill a Jedi Master, much less one of his skill. Notice how anytime they want to write in a non-traditional outcome to a battle like this how many absurd constraints they have to put in to make it even plausible?

There's usually some epic plot device that helps the obvious underdog win.

Like a giant force resistant rock collapsing on Windu's head. :p

There's usually some epic plot device that helps the obvious underdog win.

Like a giant force resistant rock collapsing on Windu's head. :p

forget bounty hunters or even the sith, there is a new evil in the galaxy ROCKS! they have learned to resist the force, and are sick of being pushed around by the jedi.

quick some1 give me KT's phone number, i got a new way for her to kill of the jedi

forget bounty hunters or even the sith, there is a new evil in the galaxy ROCKS! they have learned to resist the force, and are sick of being pushed around by the jedi.

quick some1 give me KT's phone number, i got a new way for her to kill of the jedi

It does make sense. Nobody knows what rocks have to put up with. Some bald dude dressed in monks clothing raises his hand at you and, try as you might to resist, some magical force starts to move you around. I'd be mad if I were that rock. Maybe they should bring back KT to write a book on the Force resisting rock's quest to exterminate the Jedi.