Who are the best PVP guilds on the Imperial side?

Dozer

2000 rated Mara looking for new PVP guild, mine died. Looking for guild that runs RWZ's everyday or close to everyday. So who are the top PVP guilds and are you recruiting?

Rainbow Space Unicorns (we call them the Rainbow Brites in Vent :D ) and Vulture are two guilds we've seen around recently that are pretty good. We've seen some Casuals return and when they were running, were one of the best Imp guilds in Pot5 history. Also One Inc Grass runs pretty good groups.

GW2 decimated Imperial organized PvP on Pot5. Rainbow Space Unicorns is a new guild and they've just started to run rwz's relatively recently, and I'd say they're the only really good imperial PvP guild on Pot5 before the merger.

At the time of the merger, no other guild was able to run ranked regularly without significant pugging of 3 or more people. Casual, now Queue Dodgers, was the best imperial guild on the server before GW2, but yeah, then GW2 happened and they've not been seen running full rateds since.

I've never even heard of Vulture. I play rateds on the Republic side somewhat regularly and don't think I've ever seen them. I run my mara on the imperial side a lot and haven't seen them with him either, lol.

Edit - Also Catalyst (with a weird C) is a good imperial guild with good people but they seem to run very late.

Edited by Reek

Right now Rainbow Space Unicorns are the only imp guild capable of bringing a good fight to rateds (I do not know what fatman imp guilds have migrated over and cannot comment on that).

They have a good leader, a good group of guys to hang out with in vent and they play well. Highly recommend you look them up.

GW2 decimated Imperial organized PvP on Pot5. Rainbow Space Unicorns is a new guild and they've just started to run rwz's relatively recently, and I'd say they're the only really good imperial PvP guild on Pot5 before the merger.

At the time of the merger, no other guild was able to run ranked regularly without significant pugging of 3 or more people. Casual, now Queue Dodgers, was the best imperial guild on the server before GW2, but yeah, then GW2 happened and they've not been seen running full rateds since.

I've never even heard of Vulture. I play rateds on the Republic side somewhat regularly and don't think I've ever seen them. I run my mara on the imperial side a lot and haven't seen them with him either, lol.

Edit - Also Catalyst (with a weird C) is a good imperial guild with good people but they seem to run very late.

Vulture might be an Oceanic group, I've only seen them very late at night. Although I haven't seen them the last few weeks.

Right now Rainbow Space Unicorns are the only imp guild capable of bringing a good fight to rateds (I do not know what fatman imp guilds have migrated over and cannot comment on that).

They have a good leader, a good group of guys to hang out with in vent and they play well. Highly recommend you look them up.

Most of the really good pvpers all unsubbed a while ago and went to GW2, ive spoke to a few of them tho and they seemed interested in the new competition.

A few of the guildies left over from those guilds are still about, but not enough of us atm for a full ranked team. We'll see what happens tho.

2000 rated Mara looking for new PVP guild, mine died. Looking for guild that runs RWZ's everyday or close to everyday. So who are the top PVP guilds and are you recruiting?

Rainbow Space Unicorns would love to have another good mara (we currently have four but I have limited play time late at night and one guy lives in London). We try to do rateds everyday as long as a decent comp is online (we played a bunch of games yesterday and while I wasn't in them I was told we only lost 2 one to a dc by one of our members and one because somebody thought it would be ok to que without a tank).

Hit up anybody with the guild tag and they'll get you in contact with someone who can try you out

Also we're looking for a couple good tank sins if anybody is interested

-B'larg

Casuals, Space Unicorns, One Inc Grass, Blood Gz (fatman), I AM LEGEND (fatman), and VULTURES.

Forgive me if I left some off, those are just the ones I have seen so far or heard was the best from Fatman.

Edited by Nocadoj

Casuals, Seal Team Six, Space Unicorns, One Inc Grass, I AM LEGEND, and VULTURES.

Forgive me if I left some off, those are just the ones I have seen so far or heard was the best from Fatman.

It is Seal Team Sith, and their main group are playing other games.

Edited by Scotland

We've seen some Casuals return and when they were running, were one of the best Imp guilds in Pot5 history.

Casual, now Queue Dodgers, was the best imperial guild on the server before GW2, but yeah, then GW2 happened and they've not been seen running full rateds since.

<Casual> for the most part is back to SWTOR and have been running rateds recently although not as frequent and a bit rusty as before.

Edited by M_Ngc