Official PvE Progression.

Chevee

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode do share lockouts (Which is stupid).

With that being said, I will require that guilds please provide a SS for each boss kill in order to be placed on the progression. This is to avoid guilds clearing everything in HM up to the last boss and killing Terror on Nightmare.

Edited by Chevee

It also appears that Dreadguard might be over tuned, some are saying mathematically impossible even with a full set of 72s. Estimates are putting the needed dps to be around 3200 per person to meet the enrage. Death & Taxes have been streaming their attempts and they are saying the bosses were all buffed from the PTS by around 500k each and damage done was also buffed. Some guilds have resorted to doing DG on HM just to get past the fight. Given this fact I thing each boss needs to be tracked separately and a clear should be represented with screenshots of all 5 boss kills/achievement entries.

NiM writhing horror down without too much effort, didn't ss so hopefully someone in guild did. Im sure plenty of guilds will get him down today... but am equally sure no one will get dread guards down... prove me wrong. We beat our heads against them for a bit and then finished the run on HM, would be interested to hear about how the other bosses were if anyone swapped difficulty back to check them out. Cheers, and good luck.

-Hummus-

Dead Rabbits cleared The Writhing Horror at 3:29:36 EST 06/12/2013

here's the screen shot with time stamp: http://imgur.com/IaTevtA

We skipped the Dread Guards after a couple of attempts because we were told they were bugged.. we spent quite a few hours on Operator IX which seems to also have a health increase equal to the % increase to the Dread Guard. Although we did not clear it, we made good progress and plan to go at it again tonight.

What's the official ruling on skipping guards? Does that remove you from being counted in the top 10 at all at any point, or will it just mean you dont get credit until you post all 5 successful kills, regardless or order?

Progression tracking will be held off until the second boss is corrected. I track progression based on clears and skipping the second boss to clear through does not count as a Nightmare clear. I do apologize for the inconvenience. *Glares at Bioware*

Ascension Kill

Writhing Horror:

Kill Shot

Proof

Started late Wednesday and 1 shot writhing. We got a good solid 3 hours of attempts on DG Thursday and lowest we got was 30% before enrage with a healer and DPS down. For the respect of progression we are not going to drop down to HM to move onto NiM IX. We will probably have more attempts Monday.

Good luck to all! :)

Edited by BlackMoD