Official PvE Progression.

Chevee

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also would it be possible to update the GAF link at the beginning on the thread, it also links to that forum thread that no longer exists. Thanks for all the help btw.

My apologize, It's updated now. :)

I will add Ascension's SnV HM 16 man kill tomorrow. Sorry been caught up with a few things.

Can anyone tell me what guilds left the server for sure so I can remove them from progression?

Added:

• Ascension - Ranked 16 Man Hard Mode Scum and Villainy

*Note* I'm removing guilds who have left the server. I don't play a lot anymore and I'm not aware of what guilds are still around. Please let me know of any guilds no longer on the server.

I removed lD50 from the progression which allowed Contraband Inc to place 10th for Ranked 16 Man Hard Mode Toborro's Courtyard and Halcyon to place 10th for Ranked 8 Man Hard Mode Scum and Villainy.

Edited by Chevee

Ascension,

On behalf of Republic Gentlemen, we congratulate you all for grabbing the server first in TFB NM. Great job, keep up the good work making Jedi Covenant a desirable location for Progression minded raiders. Pat yourselves on the back.

/cheer

Ascension,

On behalf of Republic Gentlemen, we congratulate you all for grabbing the server first in TFB NM. Great job, keep up the good work making Jedi Covenant a desirable location for Progression minded raiders. Pat yourselves on the back.

/cheer

Thank you Murda and RG for both the regards and the competition.

Good luck in wrapping up TFB and we'll see you in S&V real soon.

How is IMP progression here? I'm transferring from the Harbinger and need a new server home.

Only really Ascension and Republic Gentlemen have been doing good with Progression in NiM lately and both of them are Republic Guilds. There are some good guild's Imp side (Dark Eclipse and a few others) but I am by no means an expert. IMVHO I think Dark Eclipse would be a good bet.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

I'm really interested in where some imps guild are in terms of progression right now. Would love some updates.

Struggling at the moment. I know we've had a big turn over of peeps in guild and it's hurt us.

For Torva, we have

4 teams that are 2/5 in TFB NiM

1 team that is 3/5 in TFB NiM

2 teams at 1/7 in S&V NiM

I know MY team is finally starting to click after the roster changes and we should be getting a lot more bosses down soon.

if folks are stuck on anything feel free to ask.

i know we're not a super social guild (and its that by design) but we're not anti-community.

the way we cleared some bosses was unconventional/different but we made it work for our composition. even after guides were available we mostly look at them for what do we have to deal with and not what we need to do, so i hope people aren't just trying to mimic what they see. yes, we're 5/5 and 6/7 in 8man nm. we've barely put any time into styrak. our team that's further ahead raids for ~10hrs a week vs those that are ahead of us in world rank do that every day when content drops (or even more).

Edited by fotogi

Nice to see a guild out there wanting to help out. <Dark Eclipse> is still here just took a big hit this summer on are 16 man raiding so we had to do some heavy recruiting and gearing the past few weeks to get some new player up to par. So it everything goes as plan we should be back on track this week with some kills.

if folks are stuck on anything feel free to ask.

i know we're not a super social guild (and its that by design) but we're not anti-community.

the way we cleared some bosses was unconventional/different but we made it work for our composition. even after guides were available we mostly look at them for what do we have to deal with and not what we need to do, so i hope people aren't just trying to mimic what they see. yes, we're 5/5 and 6/7 in 8man nm. we've barely put any time into styrak. our team that's further ahead raids for ~10hrs a week vs those that are ahead of us in world rank do that every day when content drops (or even more).

....its by your own design (intention?) that your not a super social guild?

Sorry just kinda weird, if thats what you meant by your statement, to intentionally be designed as the opposite of social...i.e. anti-social.

Sorry just kinda weird, if thats what you meant by your statement, to intentionally be designed as the opposite of social...i.e. anti-social.

I can't speak for Foto and his design of the Guild (he is the Guild Master and I am just a pretty new member), but I think he is saying that Ascension is meant to be a Hardcore Raiding Guild (as hardcore as this Server gets, anyway). If you are in Ascension you are here to log in on Raid Nights to kill some bosses and do a good job of it. Therefore most of what we do is just in-house raiding with our groups and we don't interact with the broader community much. FYI, that doesn't mean we don't do things on off nights or things normal Guilds do, just that Foto's design is that raiding is the focus.

Foto's post to me seems a way of saying that even if we don't interact much, we are not against helping other Guilds with advice getting through Nightmare. Hope you understood this post and that it helped.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

its hard to twist someone's words around when its typed out in plain text. anti-social and nonsocial are two different things. nonsocial and not super social, again are two different things. by design i mean our guild purposefully small and is composed of highly skilled players with the common goal of clearing PVE content and being social butterflies makes no difference to achieving that goal.

back to the point of my post. the current end game is undoubtedly hard. people are hitting walls. and just because our guild seems disconnected from the lowbie, newbie, and more casual crowd, it doesn't mean we're above helping out other end game raiders.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/280076/modules/forum/attachments/Screenshot_2013-07-26_23_32_57_111419_1374897071.jpg

<Dark Eclipse> 16m NiM DG kill. Unfortunately it came after the nerf :mad: wish we were given just one more week and this would have been done the original way. Gratz to everyone else and we will be posting the rest here soon!

wooo~ only two died in the end. That in itself is a victory.

Edited by mastirkal