Dark Sith'ari LF More Members

_tegrof

Greetings,

We here at Dark Sith'ari are looking for more casual members to join our group. We're a laid back group of people from various walks of life that enjoy running operations and hanging out. We don't take this too seriously as it's just a video game, but we do try to do advanced content.

We currently run Operations on Wed and Friday nights, as well as a Sunday afternoon cleanup or world boss kill. We are mostly EDT/EST timezone and run 8:30-10:30 on work nights, 9-whenever on Friday.

We don't have any sort of silly loot rules or much rules at all really. We use our website for sign ups to events to at least know who signed up first sort of thing and we allow multi role/toon sign ups to make it easier on setting up a raid.

We are close to having 16 sign ups now and looking to expand into the 16 man content. Some new warm bodies to sacrifice would be exactly what we need.

We use mumble for chat and it is required to at least be able to hear us to run Ops...hmm, that kinda sounds like a rule...damn....anyway, it's a pain to type so get mumble!

If you're looking for a casual group of people that understand this is a game, not work...we're the one.

Contact tegofsith, Jahfo, Xi'ao, Yo'shi, Calcetines, Spectress or look for our tag in game. You could also hit up our website and register. No application or stuff like that....that's work!

go here....... http://www.darksithari.com NOW!!

As always....Hail to the emporer. More importantly, hail to you!

It's actually learning the "Teg Mumble Suppression" ability that gives you the 0.00000008 % more ***kickery that being with us gives you! :)

Now if only we can do the same for our ship droids..............

Edited by SithRex
grammar

You were unblocked/approved. Please check your spam folder. You should have received an email with information to set your password. I have tested again and there is no problem with registration.

EDIT: I went ahead and set a temp password for you and have sent it to you as a PM on this site. You should see your PMs up where you see your name in the very top of this page.

Edited by _tegrof

Gentlemen I'm very sorry for the previous posts I am very sure you guys have a great guild I had kicked out a no good roommate and he saw I was looking at your guild website and at your post on swtor. I had to leave for a week for work and when I returned I realized I was still logged in to swtor.com and I had new threads I was following. I sincerely hope I didn't damage you or your guild it was my fault for staying logged in I hope you can accept my apology and maybe meet up in the game and not hold a grudge against me.

If you're there for killing a boss, and you need the item, you roll on it.

Greed on craft mats, need on vehicles you don't have, need on recipes you need.....

I guess some of those can be considered rules, but we mean nothing like DKP or whatever else is out there. There for a kill, there for that loot.