Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

Going back to the original intent.

SHOUT OUT to Baxorr for consoling me after I dropped to the very bottom basement in my Solo-ranking.

and SHOUT OUT to Talon for sharing my pain!

OH!!! and Edit: My new slogan "I see a man wearing a <The Corellian League> guild tag....I kill a man wearing it!"

And it is entirely out of love, I assure you.

Edited by GuardianElite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited my post because of two reasons

1- I had just woke up so I'm trying to make my posts slightly more coherent, which you seem to not care about.

2- I was honestly curious why you are so defensive over others calling you out an exploit.

And I ~love~ the insults! keep them coming, please.

i dont see the problem with using the exploit, just focus the PT. problem solved

i dont see the problem with using the exploit, just focus the PT. problem solved

Agreed.

Shout out to the Muppets. I don't know if you guys have more than 2, but you two made a mean combo in a Voidstar the other night. :rak_03:

Shout out to TEH PVP community that collectively agreed to not use the roll exploits, changed bugged relics, stopped queue dodging, did not use the 46 mods, would not use the pull huttball win...

The community on Ebon Hawk does not typically support the use of exploits. Shout out to all who just want to play, and don't see 'if the devs don't fix it, it cant be wrong' as license to manipulate the system.

Shout out to a sense of fair play.

Shout out to TEH PVP community that collectively agreed to not use the roll exploits, changed bugged relics, stopped queue dodging, did not use the 46 mods, would not use the pull huttball win...

The community on Ebon Hawk does not typically support the use of exploits. Shout out to all who just want to play, and don't see 'if the devs don't fix it, it cant be wrong' as license to manipulate the system.

Shout out to a sense of fair play.

thank you for the support, we're also against use of exploits and such

Hal...I have a love/hate relationship with you in warzones. <3

Back at you. Any time you're on my team, I let out a sigh of relief, cause I know I'll survive hell or high water. When you're on the other team, it's groan of frustration, cause I know you're gonna make me work for every kill, if I can even get one at all.

I'm in voice chat with Bastrus one day, we're queued together and having some laughs. We'd just come out of a classic Huttball with you, which we'd destroyed the other team on and had people saying "take your premade to ranked", which was funny because it was just a lucky pug group.

Next match we get a Civil War and you're on the opposite team (Hal). Bastrus tells me "We'll focus Hal, he'll be their main damage dealer". I say ok and in we go. Bas goes running off in some other direction and I open on you. I think you let me get away with it for about 30 secs before you turn around and treat me like a cheap date. Spent the rest of the warzone attacking no one but you, and you just kept making me regret it. Bas is howling at me in voice, clearly he thought it was brilliant.

I respawned once and you were below 50% HP. I open and finish you, screamed with joy over my scrub kill. WZ ends, it was your only death.

Screw you, man! :D

I'm in voice chat with Bastrus one day, we're queued together and having some laughs. We'd just come out of a classic Huttball with you, which we'd destroyed the other team on and had people saying "take your premade to ranked", which was funny because it was just a lucky pug group.

Next match we get a Civil War and you're on the opposite team (Hal). Bastrus tells me "We'll focus Hal, he'll be their main damage dealer". I say ok and in we go. Bas goes running off in some other direction and I open on you. I think you let me get away with it for about 30 secs before you turn around and treat me like a cheap date. Spent the rest of the warzone attacking no one but you, and you just kept making me regret it. Bas is howling at me in voice, clearly he thought it was brilliant.

I respawned once and you were below 50% HP. I open and finish you, screamed with joy over my scrub kill. WZ ends, it was your only death.

Hal hurts! XD I don't want him running rampant on the other team! XD That was pretty funny though. XD I went off for the expertise box for the hell of it. lol Then hear that Hal blew you up before I even got there. XD That was epic. LOL

Screw you for focusing me >.<! I know I can be a tough kill cause of my secret strategy for pug queuing. First I carbonize, then pop hydro, and finally flee like a side strafing maniac! Don't be too mad at Bastrus though, every time I'd turn to jump on him, he'd already have my whole team on him. Also, that huttball, I was deathmatching so hard at mid, I'm ashamed to admit. I derped a couple passes and receptions so bad, I felt a little guilty.

Edited by Halstadt

And a shout right back for being coordinated enough to put that much burst on me all at once. If my healer hadn't showed up when he did (after my last CD was burned and you guys had me nearly in execute range), I was probably toast.

T.T.T., or better known as "Triple-T"

Tank Tunnel Tam

Edited by ScytheEleven

Shouts out to Valthanos, Ninjablade, and Kor'umb'leth for joining me in throwing our bodies to the meat grinder to keep the pubs from 3 capping and making a comeback in a CW that was much harder fought than it had to be. Thanks for selflessly dying with me time and time again, bros.

Shout out to all of those out in force this early morning...

Talon, TST and the other aussies from other guilds, Urnotmaul, Skullbreak and the crew from Guerilla, On'mar for being such a good sport "You know I love ya"...

You know I don't ever take the opportunity to appreciate what a great PvP community we really do have.

Only one event spoiled the evening at the very end and yes I am going to mention it.

Manglazed from <Proper Villains> thought it would be funny to stand up top on our match and whisper the group leader 'Talon" a heartly 'LOL' after she asked him to come join us down below. He then promptly left the match. Just dropped, like a good troll should. <Proper Villains> in my experience has some very classy people. I have dealt with both Tas'men and Sev'ak on several occasions and they are class acts. But Manglazed has been caught trolling RP...he trolls PvP....what else is <Proper Villains> going to do next? Because YES as long as a troll is wearing your guild tag, you are all TROLLS.

Word to the wise. It only takes a couple of bad apples to spoil the bunch guys. You may be the Kings of the PvE world, but in my mind you are just a bunch of Trolls. Go to another game, find a new challenge and leave us in peace.

Shout out to all of those out in force this early morning...

Talon, TST and the other aussies from other guilds, Urnotmaul, Skullbreak and the crew from Guerilla, On'mar for being such a good sport "You know I love ya"...

You know I don't ever take the opportunity to appreciate what a great PvP community we really do have.

Only one event spoiled the evening at the very end and yes I am going to mention it.

Manglazed from <Proper Villains> thought it would be funny to stand up top on our match and whisper the group leader 'Talon" a heartly 'LOL' after she asked him to come join us down below. He then promptly left the match. Just dropped, like a good troll should. <Proper Villains> in my experience has some very classy people. I have dealt with both Tas'men and Sev'ak on several occasions and they are class acts. But Manglazed has been caught trolling RP...he trolls PvP....what else is <Proper Villains> going to do next? Because YES as long as a troll is wearing your guild tag, you are all TROLLS.

Word to the wise. It only takes a couple of bad apples to spoil the bunch guys. You may be the Kings of the PvE world, but in my mind you are just a bunch of Trolls. Go to another game, find a new challenge and leave us in peace.

Thanks to all the light nighters queuing solo tonight! it was a lot of fun and gives an Aussie something to do!

Shout out to Adexi for both awesome heals and a great sense of humour. Good games last night Republic, it was great seeing y'all.

Shout out to Zeusa for a great stun block for a cap.

And I don't think I ever gave a shout out to Mak and the Sage Rescue Team for keeping me in the game after I was roll bugged in a recent hypergate.