Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to have Ralen tunneling me a country mile off the node last night... Seems like it's been forever since I've had him chase me across half the map.

Since I came back and have been pvping it seems like there is a plethora of people who would follow me to the ends of the earth, sometimes when I'm lonely we go for a stroll through the warzone countryside, makes me feel special. So far it seems like mostly/exclusively male suitors but this girl likes too get her lez on also, so ladies feel free to chase too. ;)

Since I came back and have been pvping it seems like there is a plethora of people who would follow me to the ends of the earth, sometimes when I'm lonely we go for a stroll through the warzone countryside, makes me feel special. So far it seems like mostly/exclusively male suitors but this girl likes too get her lez on also, so ladies feel free to chase too. ;)

I think its time for the ERP shoutouts thread.

Mmmmmm... I do like a good Lez tunnel...

I've chased you around a few times, but that was because you were literally the only person on your team doing damage.

Shout out to operative healers who, being the only healer on their team, decide they'd be of better use trying (and failing) to ninja a side node rather than heal their group (yeah this is basically a hate post but no more hate thread).

Shout out to community droid for pushing all of pvp hate into other threads in this sub forum.

Shoutout to Iahwik for a hell of game. It was a 4v2 in TCA. My scoundrel Hermes and Kruisa. I dont know how but we managed to win the round. Really wish i screen shot that but ill let him speak up about it. It was quite a game.

TREEK------------HERMES

Edited by Jamesupinspace

Shoutout to Iahwik for a hell of game. It was a 4v2 in TCA. My scoundrel Hermes and Kruisa. I dont know how but we managed to win the round. Really wish i screen shot that but ill let him speak up about it. It was quite a game.

I was the pt during that game, I have no idea what happened the first round, it was like two of our guys melted. Really good show for just two of you guys, gg. The healer did really well keeping me up in the first round, but of course it went to poison. Final two rounds went as expected, but man that first round was nuts.

Edited by Reallynotaknight

Ur sniper went alone and Kru took care of all 3 lol

It was nuts, two guys just insta-died. Me and the healer stayed to the poison first round but I think a well times push back gave you guys the first round. I am just glad you guys didn't hide to the poison on the final round, had me worried there for a bit.

shoutout to all of the pubs in this Alderaan Civil War awesome job, crushed some imp *** for once and coordinated as hell :D

http://imgur.com/pFo7T81

Slow your roll shooter...

1. 80-0 in Civ War is far from a "Crushing" win. It's more of a "Holy crap that was close"

2. No offense to the team you beat, but I don't recognize a single name as someone I would consider a "PVP'er". In fact the only names I do recognize are not from positive experiences.

3. You had 4 leapers (probably 3 of which were smash) and 2 shadows, against a team with 3 sorc's, 2 mercs, and a sniper. That's 6 melee vs 6 squishy ranged.

4. 240k protection vs none.

A wins a win, but I don't usually brag about squeaking out matches I'm supposed to win.

Slow your roll shooter...

1. 80-0 in Civ War is far from a "Crushing" win. It's more of a "Holy crap that was close"

2. No offense to the team you beat, but I don't recognize a single name as someone I would consider a "PVP'er". In fact the only names I do recognize are not from positive experiences.

3. You had 4 leapers (probably 3 of which were smash) and 2 shadows, against a team with 3 sorc's, 2 mercs, and a sniper. That's 6 melee vs 6 squishy ranged.

4. 240k protection vs none.

A wins a win, but I don't usually brag about squeaking out matches I'm supposed to win.

Off topic but now I'm confused. I thought you claimed class composition made no difference.

By this logic, nobody in a "pvp guild" on an RP server should ever feel the need to brag about a win, and yet 90% of the posts in this thread are from those individuals.

(note, I don't care who brags about what, feel free to do as you please)

By this logic, nobody in a "pvp guild" on an RP server should ever feel the need to brag about a win, and yet 90% of the posts in this thread are from those individuals.

(note, I don't care who brags about what, feel free to do as you please)

To be fair... I don't. And I've called other PVP guilds out on both sides for bragging like this as well. So I don't think I'm being unfair in my criticism.

Now who's mad? Why you following me around reporting my posts? Apparently, I struck a nerve with someone. Not to mention you aren't much for reading comprehension. Your homework will be to go back and re-read my original post and not come off like such an EMO girl next time you post.

Seriously, if your in game RP is as bad as your forum RP then you belong in this thread.

You seem awfully defensive. It doesn't appear that you can actually put up with a real argument. The contradictions are there. But it's ok. You can keep living in your world filled with you. :D

TREEK------------HERMES

I remember that match! =D You 2 did awesome that first round even though i was half way across the map and didn't get there in time for the *** whooping you gave the people on my team ... I was salted... -_-

IAHWIK

I was the pt during that game, I have no idea what happened the first round, it was like two of our guys melted. Really good show for just two of you guys, gg. The healer did really well keeping me up in the first round, but of course it went to poison. Final two rounds went as expected, but man that first round was nuts.

Yeah lol i was "THAT" healer I was far away from you guys =/ MyYBAD.

IAHWIK