Server's best PVPers

Andov

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Maliken is by far the best pvp'er on this server. He is a juggernaught and basically owns anyone 1v1. He is super hot, just like that Hansel. and super humble.

#2 is Maliken's companion, Malavai, who is full war-hero healer.

Coming in last place is probably Merkave the marauder.

And lastly, Merdur, Maliken's personal mercenary is probably #3. He only goes for foes that Maliken sends him off to kill though. At least thats word on the fleet.

Edited by Warlord_Maliken

A lot of the Best PVPers are gone. Been gone for a long time. There are bunch of new people. I miss my old friends. But Boris, Kandrias. Astarte Sionus is still around mostly. And Myself Kioth But i stopped PVPing a while ago focusing on alts and raiding

Here are some names that will be missed always

Imps:

Backtap

Fed

Keylawler

Silverfox

Desdemoni

Darkyoda

Dolorn

Finzor

Tuk

Ridin

Urza

Fighty..

Vayne

Zidius

(the list goes on : / )

With all these Good Imperial PVPers gone thats why we lose so much. Boris is really the only organized PVPERs on imp side (that i have seen anyway) that wreck through war zones still.

Republic:

Ekko

I think Maliken is by far the best pvp'er on this server. He is a juggernaught and basically owns anyone 1v1. He is super hot, just like that Hansel. and super humble.

And lastly, Merdur, Maliken's personal mercenary is probably #3. He only goes for foes that Maliken sends him off to kill though. At least thats word on the fleet.

hahaha you better not unsub man, and btw I completely agree with your rankings.

Who are you ?

Doing PUG groups yesterday I was fortunate enough to be targetted by JackDanials and Merkave at the same time...

All the heals/taunts in the world could not save me.

Now try being a sage in full seer... Yeah...

best PvPers? hmm ..not sure..several good ones. but who ever it is they will get competition pretty soon: watch out for SCHING, SCHANG & SCHONG! i`ve seen them in under 50 WZ a few times now, always leading in dmg and kills, actually being first, second and third with lvl 12! and almost no gear! pretty impressive:eek: edit: three operatives Edited by earthwalker

best PvPers? hmm ..not sure..several good ones. but who ever it is they will get competition pretty soon: watch out for SCHING, SCHANG & SCHONG! i`ve seen them in under 50 WZ a few times now, always leading in dmg and kills, actually being first, second and third with lvl 12! and almost no gear! pretty impressive:eek: edit: three operatives

i think i ran into these guys while doing lowbies. they don't acttually do anything except run around and gank -- which isn't very useful for objective pvp.

gl to them.

i think i ran into these guys while doing lowbies. they don't acttually do anything except run around and gank -- which isn't very useful for objective pvp.

gl to them.

if they only play like that you are right! the times i played with them we won but maybe we were lucky. i was surprised that it is even possible to end up at the top of the list being lvl12 with no gear and very little skills available. didn`they nerf operatives?

I'm sure there is a sweet spot at around 12-15 where the warzone level boost gives you more extra damage and hp than usual to compensate for the fact that you have no gear (I've hit 300k with a level 12 merc using little more than rapid shots). Pile on some twinked custom gear and I could see those levels dominating.

But only for a really short time. The bonuses flatten out considerably by the time you're in your 20s.

Doing PUG groups yesterday I was fortunate enough to be targetted by JackDanials and Merkave at the same time...

All the heals/taunts in the world could not save me.

Who are these failures? By far best PvPr on this server is Craig(DPS Merc). Everyone else is just a poser.