Class Specific Daily Quest(s)

Tampania

I really enjoyed the character stories during leveling, however, once at lvl 50 the daily quests available become a bit stale after awhile. I think it would be cool if each class had a couple of class specific daily quests.

For example, an Imperial Agent could report to a hardcore vestige of the defunct Imperial Intelligence and complete a quest or two for them.

Perhaps chosen randomly from a set of 3-4 quests.

Sith Warrior could obtain quests as Emperor's Wrath, and they would be in that spirit.

Sith Inquisitor could do quests for the Dark Council.

Not too familiar with Republic Side, but a semi-continuation of the identity formed for each character class would be something I would enjoy. My Agent would feel like an Agent again, doing counter-insurgency stuff.

My Warrior would be enforcing the will of the Emperor as his appointed Wrath, etc.

Class specific dailies would make end game feel very different, I think. Right now, end game on my jk feels pretty much the same as end game on my trooper, aside from carrying around lightsabers.

Couple things that could really add to this:

• Rather than have them in specific areas, they should utilize all the various worlds we've been running around on.
  • More puzzle based missions that actually take some thought. I don't want to run through these on autopilot like I do all the current dailies.
  • Include the companions, have companion-based dailies as well.
  • Randomize the missions so we're not running the same ones every day.
  • Introduce new daily missions over time. A couple new ones a month will change up the rotation.

I was thinking about that too.

I would love to have missions on my operative which would require me not to kill anything in the process, just to sneak by all guards unnoticed and for example record conversation between republic officials.

We could really use class random mission generator (instanced, randomized areas with customizable objectives).