HK-51 acquisition time

haliy

With as fast as some players & guilds go threw content here in this game, I am really wondering how fast it will take some of these players to obtain the companion even though, the devs stated that the quest to obtain him will be really long and exhausting.

I will give it 1 day after the release of him for the first person to acquire him. Any thoughts on what you guys think?

With as fast as some players & guilds go threw content here in this game, I am really wondering how fast it will take some of these players to obtain the companion even though, the devs stated that the quest to obtain him will be really long and exhausting.

I will give it 1 day after the release of him for the first person to acquire him. Any thoughts on what you guys think?

Not enough information or any information to even make a guess in my book. For all we know there will be lock out for failed attempts at some stage of the quest.

Might as well just throw out some random number.

eleventy forty is my guess but less than 2 weeks.

Edited by Quraswren

Depends on what the quest entails. If it is more complicated than the tauntaun was to acquire it will take weeks to figure it out. People will get all the pieces to the puzzle but won't know what order to assemble them.

There will be people, like me, that will charge into the game the second 1.4 is deployed to aquire him, they will find the mission giver, charge round the galaxy getting all the pieces and then have him assembled. I can imagine myself at like 4 AM with pieces scattered across the Cargo Hold of my ship, trying to figure out where each piece goes, while T7 sits there welding any seams he finds on the panels.

Depends on what the quest entails. If it is more complicated than the tauntaun was to acquire it will take weeks to figure it out. People will get all the pieces to the puzzle but won't know what order to assemble them.

I remember reading that the parts would have to be taken back to Belsavis to assemble. Perhaps in similar fashion to assembling relics?

It will take me zero days, zero hours, and zero minutes to get him because I don't really care about another companion I will never use. However, if they up the number of companions you can send out on missions to 6, I will then get him.

That will be a kind of drawback for sure.

I rarely use, if ever use, a ranged DPS companion and that seems exactly like what HK will be.

I'll get him for sure as I'll want to experience the questing for it but if hes just a ranged DPS only or we can't send out more companions for missions he will be turned into my ships custodian along with the other droid.