Patching PTS server

SnipeAlott

Hey guys,

In anticipation of the new content I was going to download the PTS client again (removed it in between patches to save space) but the button to switch to PTS server didn't come up so I couldn't download.

If I remember correctly, before 1.2 and 1.3 I patched the PTS even though it was not live yet, anybody got the same problem or is it just me?

The PTS is currently unavailable, and there is not anything new to download for it since the last update. We'll let you know as soon as PTS becomes available again; sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for the answer, I was hoping I would be able to download the 12GB pre 1.4 since it takes a long time and I;m eager to get on once u open it. Guess I should not have deleted it :)

The PTS is currently unavailable, and there is not anything new to download for it since the last update. We'll let you know as soon as PTS becomes available again; sorry for the inconvenience!

PTS should always be up, and every patch or change, no matter how minor, should be put on there first. Players should be able to create fully geared level 50 characters if they want to so all content can be tested well.

PTS should always be up, and every patch or change, no matter how minor, should be put on there first. Players should be able to create fully geared level 50 characters if they want to so all content can be tested well.

Agreed. The PTS is a powerful tool for the developers. They're getting paid to let people test their coding and systems. Why in the world is that not being utilised? It just seems nonsensical.