arena style pvp?

doublechees

Me too

and I need 2 Mode A solo mode and Companion Mode

In solo mode (Avaliable in 1-1, 2-2, 4-4 and 8-8 ) you must fight by your toon

In Companion Mode (Avaliable only in 1-1 and 2-2) you can call your companion to help

I hope this is NEVER added. 8 man pvp screws with specs too much. I pvp a lot and I raid a lot. the last thing I need is for my toons to be nerfed because of precieved (or even actual) OPness in a 1v1 or 2v2 situation in some stupid arena.

it is hard enough to balance the classes for the 8v8 pvp and the 8 man pve content there is no need for arena to complicate it further. now an 8v8 or larger 'deathmatch' would be; ok I guess. but honestly an open world pvp that is fun and not started by some jerk ganking lowbies on Tatooine or Alderaan would be far superior to any thing that we have now

• 2 weeks later...
I hope this is NEVER added. 8 man pvp screws with specs too much. I pvp a lot and I raid a lot. the last thing I need is for my toons to be nerfed because of precieved (or even actual) OPness in a 1v1 or 2v2 situation in some stupid arena.

it is hard enough to balance the classes for the 8v8 pvp and the 8 man pve content there is no need for arena to complicate it further. now an 8v8 or larger 'deathmatch' would be; ok I guess. but honestly an open world pvp that is fun and not started by some jerk ganking lowbies on Tatooine or Alderaan would be far superior to any thing that we have now

Exactly I agree 100%!

I'll list my requirements for Arena:

1. Gear obtained must be of equal statistical value as gear obtained through Warzones.

2. Teams are limited to 4 players (no 2/3/5/8 etc.).

3. All teams must have one of each base class (i.e. an imperial team must have a Sorc/Assa, Mara/Jugg, IA/Sniper, and Merc/PT on the team. No team can have a Sorc and another Sorc or a Sorc and an Assassin.

If these three rules are not followed it will be impossible to balance Arena which will lead to FOTM roulette.

I'll list my requirements for Arena:

1. Gear obtained must be of equal statistical value as gear obtained through Warzones.

2. Teams are limited to 4 players (no 2/3/5/8 etc.).

3. All teams must have one of each base class (i.e. an imperial team must have a Sorc/Assa, Mara/Jugg, IA/Sniper, and Merc/PT on the team. No team can have a Sorc and another Sorc or a Sorc and an Assassin.

If these three rules are not followed it will be impossible to balance Arena which will lead to FOTM roulette.

1. Agreed

2. Agreed

3. I'd prefer it limited to role - 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 dps vs the same. Not 4 of any role queuing up together for a wreck train, but team play on a mini scale. Think of Arena as equivalent to FP's and ranked WZ as equivalent to 8-man Ops.