Why have you taken the Chevin Conglomerate vendor off?

Sumire

The event ended a week ago and the vendor was taken away today. If I'm not mistaken they didn't even do that first the 1st world event. When it ended everything was gone except the plague.

i still dont know why they did not take the plague out!!! there were people infected for weeks after the event!!!

How bloody annoying! is there any reason to take the vendor off? what was the problem with just leaving it there? Not everyone can log in all the time. Not everyone spends their time reading forums.

The vendor stayed for a week after the event ended. The event lasted for a week. That means that you had 2 weeks in which you could have bought things from the vendor. I believe that 2 weeks is more than enough even for a casual player. I mean all it takes is 5 minutes to got to Nar Shaddaa and grab the things you needed. Not reading the forums is no one's fault but one's own. They announced it on the official forums well before the event ended. Even if you haven't read the forum post, if you actually cared about the event, vendor and the game in general you would've gone to it and bought the stuff you wanted. So I don't really understand why you are complaining. If you weren't able to play I am sorry for you, but BioWare can't please everybody or know when those people will be playing etc. Yeah I think that's about what I wanted to say. There will be more events in the future so look forward to those.

May the Force be with you!

i still dont know why they did not take the plague out!!! there were people infected for weeks after the event!!!

They finally made it where you could no longer pass it on but I saw someone over the weekend who still had it. Personally I found it rather funny to see how long could the plague last even with how log the pop got shortly there after.

Edited by jamescloutier

Well it's not like the plague did anything. Plus you could always take the vaccines. In fact they are still selling them. Wonder if they are gonna have a continuation of the Rak event at some point.

They finally made it where you could no longer pass it on but I saw someone over the weekend who still had it. Personally I found it rather funny to see how long could the plague last even with how log the pop got shortly there after.

that should have become a mini game between the players. how long can we keep this plague spreading? :rak_01:

that should have become a mini game between the players. how long can we keep this plague spreading? :rak_01:

Me and some friends did it on Ebon Hawk. We had it going for four extra days before we stopped seeing it. Would have felt bad if people didn't rage over it so much. Seriously, the way people were going on, you'd think we killed off their first-born or something.

Then again, we're roleplayers, so maybe we did. Whoops :D.

Well it's not like the plague did anything. Plus you could always take the vaccines. In fact they are still selling them. Wonder if they are gonna have a continuation of the Rak event at some point.

There are a lot of malicious players out there possibly keeping infected characters unplayed waiting for the day to re-infect innocent travellers through Vaiken or Carrick. The vaccine is insurance against such stupidity...

To the OP, fair warning was given, sorry if that inconvenienced you. As others have said, regular use of the forums and website would have alerted you to that fact.

There are a lot of malicious players out there possibly keeping infected characters unplayed waiting for the day to re-infect innocent travellers through Vaiken or Carrick. The vaccine is insurance against such stupidity...

To the OP, fair warning was given, sorry if that inconvenienced you. As others have said, regular use of the forums and website would have alerted you to that fact.

Malicious? Please. So you got knocked down for six seconds. Big deal. Go jump in a Huttball game and try being stunlocked in a pit of acid. THAT'S malicious :jawa_evil:

Me and some friends did it on Ebon Hawk. We had it going for four extra days before we stopped seeing it. Would have felt bad if people didn't rage over it so much. Seriously, the way people were going on, you'd think we killed off their first-born or something.

Then again, we're roleplayers, so maybe we did. Whoops :D.

haha thats awesome! what i dont get is why every one on my server was naked??? i mean when you popped your armor did not take damage, and even if it did, your companion armor wont take any so theres no reason to have a 100 naked Vette's

haha thats awesome! what i dont get is why every one on my server was naked??? i mean when you popped your armor did not take damage, and even if it did, your companion armor wont take any so theres no reason to have a 100 naked Vette's

Personally, I can think of plenty of reasons to have 100 naked Vettes.

Don't judge, dear reader, you thought so too. You dirty, disgusting boy.

Edited by Malles

okay, i admit there are a few good reasons, but i never really liked Vette i stopped using her as soon as i got Quin and never went back, thats why my vette is always running around in the slave girls outfit from Nar shaddaa

haha thats awesome! what i dont get is why every one on my server was naked??? i

mean when you popped your armor did not take damage, and even if it did, your companion armor wont take any so theres no reason to have a 100 naked Vette's

theres no reason to have a 100 naked Vette's

100 naked Vette's

naked Vette's

I think you've come to an erroneous conclusion - that a naked Vette is not a good thing. It is a very good thing. I can think of 100 reasons to have 100 naked Vette's. :):):):):):):):) So many many reasons.

Edited by AshlaBoga

I'm not judging, I'm counting naked Vettes! Van naked Vette! Two naked Vette! Three naked Vette!:D:D:D

LOL !!! Me too, I was in the warzone yesterday and there was a guy who was infected it was funny as hell :p We where like "Dude how the hell are you still infected" then he said he just logged in after 2 or so months :rolleyes:

Anyway, like I say, regardless of whether I had two weeks or two months to use the vendor, there is no gain for removing it from the game. I suppose it might cut down on some of the server lag this game seems to be plagued with though.

Anyway, like I say, regardless of whether I had two weeks or two months to use the vendor, there is no gain for removing it from the game. I suppose it might cut down on some of the server lag this game seems to be plagued with though.

its an event, a limitied time thing. stores do sales all the time, then they go away. think of it like the McRib, they come for a limited time then you a week after they are gone you stop feeling the affects of them in your colon, then you have to wait until next year

is there any reason to take the vendor off? what was the problem with just leaving it there?
Yes there is if its linked to a world event. If it wasn't removed, then it would be part of the regular game and nothing special.

Not everyone can log in all the time

That could be why they left it up for 2 weeks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter what time of the day/night you were able to log in for, he was there for everyone to get something.

Not everyone spends their time reading forums.

This sounds like a personal problem. Is it BW's fault players don't read the forums? They provided ample notice about when he was going to be removed from the game. It's not their fault you didn't notice.

Edited by haliy