Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Aitix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ventress kills Ashoka. Anakin kills Ventress for revenge.

Thats how I see it. But it probably wont hapen..

In fact, I would kinda like it if it went that way...

More of Anakin's darkside stuff.

That's what I was thinking too. Ventress has more of a reason to kill ahsoka than Dooku or Grievous. Dooku wouldn't waste his time in a fight with her, and Grievous would most likely flee(sigh*).

Its not possible.

Dave FIloni has said they are going to be the ones that are depicting Ahsoka's fate(Whether she lives to post-ROTS or what)

If there is a book, its gonna be greatly retconned.

I can see the retcon happening. TCW is second to G-Canon in the canon system.

I can see the retcon happening. TCW is second to G-Canon in the canon system.

Yeah, I still doubt there is even a book.

In fact, I recently began reading a Clone wars book. Going to read a bunch, because there is allot in that era.

Clone Wars Gambit: Stealth.

They showed scenes from the Underworld of Coruscant, everyone that speculates 1313 is in the upcoming season.

Hmm, curiosity is killing me..

Maybe they pulled a Kenobi and went undercover? Because I dont think Coruscant Security would go after her if they knew she was a Jedi.

They showed scenes from the Underworld of Coruscant, everyone that speculates 1313 is in the upcoming season.

Maybe they pulled a Kenobi and went undercover? Because I dont think Coruscant Security would go after her if they knew she was a Jedi.

Maybe she got framed somehow? Maybe the Jedi Council thought that the attack on the Jedi Temple(you see smoke rising from it) was done by someone who knew its defenses?

Edited by Aitix

I think this guy is maybe making a few too many assumptions. Two things seem likely though, that Ahsoka goes undercover (not necessarily as a fugitive) for whatever reason. And the Ventress is out to get Ahsoka, perhaps these events are linked but we can't really say.

Although I am expecting increasing hostility between the Republic and the Jedi - in preparation for Order 66 and to flesh out events in ROTS (e.g. why the ex-republic are so easily convinced the Jedi have betrayed them without much evidence)

Time to find out why liberty dies with thunderous applause ;)

Yeah, I still doubt there is even a book.

In fact, I recently began reading a Clone wars book. Going to read a bunch, because there is allot in that era.

Clone Wars Gambit: Stealth.

What's funny is the fact that they have been able to pack so many books into a three year time-span.

I'm actually more interested in the Clone Wars era as well. Most of my reading is about the Clone wars.

What's funny is the fact that they have been able to pack so many books into a three year time-span.

I'm actually more interested in the Clone Wars era as well. Most of my reading is about the Clone wars.

I mostly read about Obi-wan and Anakin. He is a much better character in the books.

Ahsoka Tano is a good add in my opinion.

More events happened in the 3 year era of the Clone Wars than most era's pre-Movies.

I think this guy is maybe making a few too many assumptions. Two things seem likely though, that Ahsoka goes undercover (not necessarily as a fugitive) for whatever reason. And the Ventress is out to get Ahsoka, perhaps these events are linked but we can't really say.

Although I am expecting increasing hostility between the Republic and the Jedi - in preparation for Order 66 and to flesh out events in ROTS (e.g. why the ex-republic are so easily convinced the Jedi have betrayed them without much evidence)

Time to find out why liberty dies with thunderous applause ;)

Well Ventress may find Ahsoka in the underworld because if I remember correctly, she kinda went bounty hunter/free lance mercenary.

And don't judge me and my assumptions :p, doesnt hurt.

Maybe she got framed somehow? Maybe the Jedi Council thought that the attack on the Jedi Temple(you see smoke rising from it) was done by someone who knew its defenses?

Or maybe, she is out to find who did it? Going into the criminal underworld..

Sorry for the triple posts...

I mostly read about Obi-wan and Anakin. He is a much better character in the books.

Ahsoka Tano is a good add in my opinion.

More events happened in the 3 year era of the Clone Wars than most era's pre-Movies.

Definately. I love reading about Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Yoda.

She serves a purpose, but I think Sidious would use her death to manipulate Anakin and send him further down the path.

I know, right?

Definately. I love reading about Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Yoda.

She serves a purpose, but I think Sidious would use her death to manipulate Anakin and send him further down the path.

I know, right?

OMG! IDEA....What if Sidious kills her? I mean that may be a too good a death for her, but it would be a way for Palpatine to manipulate Anakin more. Or Sidious could manipulate her to the darkside, thus Anakin is forced to kill her.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

OMG! IDEA....What if Sidious kills her? I mean that may be a too good a death for her, but it would be a way for Palpatine to manipulate Anakin more. Or Sidious could manipulate her to the darkside, thus Anakin is forced to kill her.

But wouldnt that violate canon?

When Anakin found out Palps was Sidious in Ep. 3 and he connected the dots. He would have tried to kill Palps for Revenge.

Unless he does it without him knowing who killed her..

But wouldnt that violate canon?

When Anakin found out Palps was Sidious in Ep. 3 and he connected the dots. He would have tried to kill Palps for Revenge.

Unless he does it without him knowing who killed her..

Ya he'd do it without Anakin knowing. Or as the other suggestion, he turns Ashoka to the darkside thus forcing Anakin to kill her.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya he'd do it without Anakin knowing. Or as the other suggestion, he turns Ashoka to the darkside thus forcing Anakin to kill her.

I think it would be better for Dooku to kill her because it would give Anakin more of a reason to kill Dooku other than his arm. It would be awesome if Sidious killed her as long as Anakin didn't know it was Sidious because I am pretty sure Anakin would have fought him on the spot in Episode 3 if he knew he did it.

Edited by Tuscad

I think it would be better for Dooku to kill her because it would give Anakin more of a reason to kill Dooku other than his arm. It would be awesome if Sidious killed her as long as Anakin didn't know it was Sidious because I am pretty sure Anakin would have fought him on the spot in Episode 3 if he knew he did it.

Hm...perhaps Sidious could kill her, but frame Dooku for it?

Hm...perhaps Sidious could kill her, but frame Dooku for it?

He might not even have to frame Dooku don't the Jedi not know of Sidious's existance at this point? Or have they already acquired Gunray's chair? That would be so Darth Sidious to frame Dooku in the hopes that Anakin would lose it and kill him, I like it.

He might not even have to frame Dooku don't the Jedi not know of Sidious's existance at this point? Or have they already acquired Gunray's chair? That would be so Darth Sidious to frame Dooku in the hopes that Anakin would lose it and kill him, I like it.

Obi-wan told them about what Dooku said about Sidious in Ep. 2.

So they know its some mysterious Sith thats Dooku's boss, but thats really it..

I doubt Sidious would want to waste his time with her, but he could probably wasily manipulate her to the Dark Side. Forcing Anakin to kill her would drive him even farther down the path.

From what I've heard

Asajj Ventress - Could die.

Pre Vizsla - Mostly Likely Die.

Rex - could die.

Hondo Ohnaka - could die.

Darth Maul - could die.

Adi Gallia - Most Likely Die.

Ahsoka Tano - could die.

Embo - Might Die.

Savage Opress - Most Likely Die.

Satine Kryze - I hope will die. (Real Mandalorians FTW)

Nothing set in stone but I heard from a book

Maul kills Viszla and Savage kills Adi Gallia....who was going to get killed by Grievous anyway on Saleucami prior to the series was debut, Palpatine probably kills Savage during his fight with the Maul and him. I hope they killed Satine....because New Mandalorians have have lived for too long. Embo might..... Depending if Filoni is finished with the character. Same with Asajj.

I doubt Sidious would want to waste his time with her, but he could probably wasily manipulate her to the Dark Side. Forcing Anakin to kill her would drive him even farther down the path.

All he would have to do is just stop hiding his presence for a few minutes and then she'll turn.

Luke Skywalker, the man who became the most powerful Jedi in history, could feel the massive tug of the Dark-Side just by walking into the same room as Sidious. Sidious was also described by mulltiple as a nexus of The Dark Side. According to the ROTJ Novelization.(I can't really site it other than that, I dont own the book anymore)

Dooku, using his Force Vision, saw Sidious as pretty much a blackhole in the Living Force According to the ROTS Novelization(I can site that if you want).

And Galen Marek was nearly engulfed into complete darkness as soon as Sidious put his eyes on him.(I can site that to in the TFU Novelizaiton).

So really, all he would have to do is unmask his presence temporarily and without any words a mere padawan would be easily turned.

Just a little food for thought :p

All he would have to do is just stop hiding his presence for a few minutes and then she'll turn.

Luke Skywalker, the man who became the most powerful Jedi in history, could feel the massive tug of the Dark-Side just by walking into the same room as Sidious. Sidious was also described by mulltiple as a nexus of The Dark Side. According to the ROTJ Novelization.(I can't really site it other than that, I dont own the book anymore)

Dooku, using his Force Vision, saw Sidious as pretty much a blackhole in the Living Force According to the ROTS Novelization(I can site that if you want).

And Galen Marek was nearly engulfed into complete darkness as soon as Sidious put his eyes on him.(I can site that to in the TFU Novelizaiton).

So really, all he would have to do is unmask his presence temporarily and without any words a mere padawan would be easily turned.

Just a little food for thought :p

His mere presence drained the will of his servants, similar to Darth Nihilus. Even Mace Windu was in danger of falling during their duel. I have no doubt Sidious could turn a mere padawan.

Sidious is beast. :D