Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Aitix

Well, Mauls line, "I was once apprenticed to the Most Powerful Sith Lord of all time" could mean that he would like to get back with him because of Palp's power.

This is true. But I doubt Sidious is going to take him back. Now that he has a much more powerful apprentice, Maul is useless to him. Except as a part of some scheme, most likely on Mandalore.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they said there was gonna be some big deaths weren't there in this season? The only ones that would be a big shocker for dying is Ashoka and Maul. Though I think Maul, is kinda a given that he has to die...I mean Savage isn't really...like a big character(didn't he just recently appear anyway?) so thats my thoughts, the only real 2 that would be considered big deaths are Ashoka and Maul(though Maul again wouldn't really be surprising.) Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well they said there was gonna be some big deaths weren't there in this season? The only ones that would be a big shocker for dying is Ashoka and Maul. Though I think Maul, is kinda a given that he has to die...I mean Savage isn't really...like a big character(didn't he just recently appear anyway?) so thats my thoughts, the only real 2 that would be considered big deaths are Ashoka and Maul(though Maul again wouldn't really be surprising.)

I seriously doubt Ahsoka's death unless they said this was the last season.

Because Ahsoka is in the top 3 fan favorites on that show, they most likely wont kill her till the very last few episodes.

Thats if they even do kill her considering it is in fact mostly, a kids show. I highly doubt they would kill all the Kids favorites. It wouldnt be a real smart move and I'm not sure CN would allow it.

Because Ahsoka is in the top 3 fan favorites on that show, they most likely wont kill her till the very last few episodes.

Thats if they even do kill her considering it is in fact mostly, a kids show. I highly doubt they would kill all the Kids favorites. It wouldnt be a real smart move and I'm not sure CN would allow it.

I agree with your last point, I really can't imagine them killing off such a popular character, her death wouldn't really fit with the whole feel, and frankly would be a bit disappointing. Most likely she'll escape order 66 with other jedi - that leaves doors open to comics etc. to fill in the rest of her story, which would be a lot more interesting. (whatsmore as she didn't feature at all in ROTS killing her off at that point isn't really an option)

Why is Adi Gallia a "could be" death..? We literally see her in Ep. III get killed by elite clone troopers when Order 66 was issued.

No that was Stass Allie, I always thought it was Adi Gallia too until I looked into it based on the could be a death comment the other day. General Greivous killed Adi Gallia. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adi_Gallia#Battle_of_Boz_Pity

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stass_Allie#Order_66

No that was Stass Allie, I always thought it was Adi Gallia too until I looked into it based on the could be a death comment the other day. General Greivous killed Adi Gallia. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adi_Gallia#Battle_of_Boz_Pity

I knew it! So unless she dies like that in the show, or they talk about her death, TCW will have retconned another source of canon.

I knew it! So unless she dies like that in the show, or they talk about her death, TCW will have retconned another source of canon.

And make Grievous look like more of an incompetent wimp. This show has been nothing but bad press for General Grievous.

Edited by Tuscad

Oh right...I forgot how CN turned into pansys post 90's era and won't kill off characters anymore....but heres hoping, we really shouldn't have anymore jedi surviving post Order 66.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Oh right...I forgot how CN turned into pansys post 90's era and won't kill off characters anymore....but heres hoping, we really shouldn't have anymore jedi surviving post Order 66.

Not when you've got Vader killing everyone he sees. When Anakin turned to the Dark Side, he was pretty much heartless, except when it came to Luke. I doubt Vader would show Ahsoka mercy. Not after the vast number of Jedi he personally slaughtered.

Wearing the same clothes and everything? Then how was it the same actress in Ep III though...?

Not when you've got Vader killing everyone he sees. When Anakin turned to the Dark Side, he was pretty much heartless, except when it came to Luke. I doubt Vader would show Ahsoka mercy. Not after the vast number of Jedi he personally slaughtered.

True, Vader did steamroll over a lot of jedi. I just really don't want her to surviving long enough to join Luke's order...I don't hate her but, i'd rather them not mix in anymore PT jedi within the NJO.

True, Vader did steamroll over a lot of jedi. I just really don't want her to surviving long enough to join Luke's order...I don't hate her but, i'd rather them not mix in anymore PT jedi within the NJO.

Very true. I think Ventress or Dooku should kill her. Make Anakin angry. That would contribute to his anger in the final duel with Dooku.

I agree, Order 66 is starting to look like a big joke (I always found it brilliant).

Haha watch Adventure Time and Regular show. You see people dying all the time. Makes me laugh a lot seeing that those are kids shows with so much subliminal messages...brings back Ren & Stimpy fashbacks. :p

Wearing the same clothes and everything? Then how was it the same actress in Ep III though...?

They are cousins. The actresses are different people.

From http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stass_Allie#Behind_the_scenes:

"The creation of the character of Stass Allie is in many ways a retcon which took place prior to the release of any Attack of the Clones products. It was the filmmaker's intentions to use the majority of Jedi High Council members in the film's climatic Battle of Geonosis; however, model Gin Clarke who portrayed Adi Gallia in the first film was unavailable to appear. To solve this dilemma, model Lily Nyamwasa was cast in the role of Adi Gallia and filmed all of the battle scenes in Gallia's costume. However, similarly with the case of Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar, the filmmakers found that Nyamwasa's appearance was too distinct from Clarke's to cast her as the same character. Therefore, to correct this, Gallia's cousin Stass Allie was created and a suitable back story was created, and an explanation crafted for Gallia's seeming absence from the battle."

We were sort of right, they were both originally meant to just be Gallia :p

Edited by Tuscad

They are cousins. The actresses are different people.

From http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stass_Allie#Behind_the_scenes:

"The creation of the character of Stass Allie is in many ways a retcon which took place prior to the release of any Attack of the Clones products. It was the filmmaker's intentions to use the majority of Jedi High Council members in the film's climatic Battle of Geonosis; however, model Gin Clarke who portrayed Adi Gallia in the first film was unavailable to appear. To solve this dilemma, model Lily Nyamwasa was cast in the role of Adi Gallia and filmed all of the battle scenes in Gallia's costume. However, similarly with the case of Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar, the filmmakers found that Nyamwasa's appearance was too distinct from Clarke's to cast her as the same character. Therefore, to correct this, Gallia's cousin Stass Allie was created and a suitable back story was created, and an explanation crafted for Gallia's seeming absence from the battle."

At least they cover their tracks well.

Will never ever watch that crap.

Hey, when you get almost no channels provided at a college you go to you might watch just about anything...

Plsu those shows are really for older teens it feel like, but using a kid-friendly skin to still be allowed on TV haha.

Order 66 was executed brilliantly. Never in Star Wars has there been such a brilliantly executed plan. Nothing except for the Thrawn Campaign.

Yeah, but the EU has unfortuanately made it look ineffective by depicting a lot of Jedi surviving it.

Still, I wouldn't mind Ahsoka surviving as I think there's a good reason for it.

Though I do think Rex should bite the dust.