8 Medals, 300k damage, 42 sec left...

Asynch

This makes me rage with the power of a thousand suns.

One of the worst bugs in any game ever. What's worse is that it has been "supposedly fixed" so many times, as you say.

You've had a decent game?

You've done impressive damage/protec/healing?

You've got a lot of medals?

You're about to receive some tasty commendations?

You're about to receive exp/credits?

You're about to receive a win towards your daily/weekly?

Well too bad fool, LOLOLO KICK.

Edited by Sinsavz

I hope where talking about the lock-in, in the spawn area after you respawn???

If so this is a major pain I been kicked so many times because it would not let me exit before this timer thing ran out I think its like 1 minute or something but I have watched it run down and me and about 3 others got kicked because of this bs I just want to know why the heck they even got the block door thing anyway ????

On a side note the other day I had 15 Medals in Huttball and all of a sudden I loose connection :eek: Really come on this is the 20th time this has happened to me I know its a hack that someone is using so come on guys fix this crap, get these hackers out of here!!!!

By the way, I wasnt the only in that match that "Lost Connection" so it wasnt just me, half my team "lost connect" in that match so that should tell you something....

Edited by Legolose

Its worse when you get kicked from a ranked game too. Not only do you lose rating for being kicked, but losing a member of your team hinders your own teams chances of victory, and they lose rating as well. Once had a game where me and a healer got stuck in the spawn. Eventually our team left the warzone and gave the other side a free win for it.

It seems to happen when after you die and you click return to med center before your death animation is complete.it then finishes at spawn point where you end up stuck looking like your dead but you can cast abilities while not being able to move.

Yes, stuck in spawn bug happens when you click respawn before whatever animation killed you finishes, I know those 3 extra seconds of waiting behind a respawn screen are crucial to winning hut with a little patience you will never get this bug again Edited by Cappadin

It seems to happen when after you die and you click return to med center before your death animation is complete.it then finishes at spawn point where you end up stuck looking like your dead but you can cast abilities while not being able to move.

This is my experience as well.

When you die, dont click on respawn as soon as it pops. Do a slow count to three. Works every time. You will never be dead in the spawn area again.

This makes me rage with the power of a thousand suns.

One of the worst bugs in any game ever. What's worse is that it has been "supposedly fixed" so many times, as you say.

You've had a decent game?

You've done impressive damage/protec/healing?

You've got a lot of medals?

You're about to receive some tasty commendations?

You're about to receive exp/credits?

You're about to receive a win towards your daily/weekly?

Well too bad fool, LOLOLO KICK.

Rage with a power of one hundred stuns*

Trust me, it's more rage and energy. I would know.

Yes, stuck in spawn bug happens when you click respawn before whatever animation killed you finishes, I know those 3 extra seconds of waiting behind a respawn screen are crucial to winning hut with a little patience you will never get this bug again

So your saying that your still in combat once you revive with a root or stun on you? That cant happen. BW says you should be totally out of combat after 8 seconds ... living that is. You would think skills would not last through death. But this is BW you never know whats going to work after they said they fixed it 3 months ago.

omg this happens to me all the time, especially after every patch. No fail its always almost to the end of the match then kicked. No credit, another 10-15m wasted. You know in GW2 if you get disconnected in a match you can reconnect to the same match (or so I have been told, never actually been kicked from a match). Why can't you do that BW? At least give me partial credit, like save points or something. Makes me want to cook kittens.

So your saying that your still in combat once you revive with a root or stun on you? That cant happen. BW says you should be totally out of combat after 8 seconds ... living that is. You would think skills would not last through death. But this is BW you never know whats going to work after they said they fixed it 3 months ago.

Two things:

1. That is not what they are saying. They are saying that if you revive too soon the death animation will play after you have respawned causing you to be dead while still alive. This prevents you from moving causing you to be auto-kicked from the Warzone since you can't leave the respawn area.

2. You can absolutely still be locked in combat post respawn. It is a known bug.

Also seen it happen when someone uses a knockdown/knockback ability on you exactly at the moment you die. When that happens it doesn't matter how long you wait to release, you will be deadalive lying at the spawnpoint until kicked.

Gotta agree though, one of the most irritating game bugs of all time!