When they said early access they ment...(fill in the blank)

SaerethDL

It clearly says "UP TO X DAYS" learn to read, God, nowhere it says you get access exactly on December 13, and if they just let everyone in it would be useless if servers crash, I'm surprised at how incredibly impatient people is.

It clearly says "UP TO X DAYS" learn to read, God, nowhere it says you get access exactly on December 13, and if they just let everyone in it would be useless if servers crash, I'm surprised at how incredibly impatient people is.

follow that carrot on a stick..

When they said early access they ment you should take your right hand and then slap yourself across the face for being so stupid to pre-order this game.

Or I bet they meant:

Early access!. If you pre-order the game you will get in game before the actual launch date to the general public and at the time of pre-order you could get in from 1-5 days. Now it's 1-7. Thats a good deal for only $5 and you could cancel that at any time you wanted.

Seems BW is right on track.

The only stupid thing going on here is your complaint.

Edited by Quraswren

When they said early access they ment you should take your right hand and then slap yourself across the face for being so stupid to not have pre-ordered this game at earlier date.

Fixed. No need for thanks. I know I am. Bash yourself for your own lack of forseeing. They have said staggered EGA. Thick or? It is not Bioware's fault.

Edited by Delolith

Hey Everyone,

We realize tensions are elevated over the Early Access waves. Please keep your responses on-topic and constructive to the discussion at hand, and be kind to each other. We will be closing this thread now.

For ongoing updated information on early access please see the 'Early Access Waves' thread and post your feedback.

Thank you for your patience.