What you'd love to pay Cartel Coins for

ManiacalShen

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PeaceWalker's Trenchcoat for IA and Stalwart Defenders Chestguard for Trooper, both of which were below lvl 20 moddable tops in the beta. They still use the names (atleast for the Stalwart Defender, forget if they use Peacewalker), the lightside vendor stocks the boots and gloves. I want the versions from the 3rd to last build of the beta.

Trenchcoat was white with red highlights and brown straps (dont want the one when they changed it to white and blue).

Chestguard is the chestguard on my avatar.

Edited by Father_Giliam

1. Character image editor: Much like the tailor in CoH, the ability to change the looks of our characters and select the colors we want to use for our armor.

2. More Character slots.

3. Legacy Bank.

4. Legacy wide datacron unlocks.

5. Cross faction gear: I want to be able to use some of the IA jackets on my Gunslinger and darker robes for Jedi. And be able to use Bounty Hunter armor on some companions, so they all don't look like troopers just because that use heavy armor.

6. Camo armor for Troopers and Bounty Hunters: The camo chest that Kephess has for troopers and the camo chest the baradium bomber's wear for Bounty Hunters as examples. Just more camo, or matte colored armor with more of a military look to it. No more white with pastel or bright colors for armor.

7. NPC, Trainer and vendor armor: Many of the NPC's, Trainer's and vendor's have recolors of existing armor that look much better then what is available to players.

8.Schematic Boxes for Flashpoint armor: Or at the least, orange shells of the flashpoint armor sets, so you don't have to farm a flashpoint for 100's of times at level 50 trying to get 1 or 2 items need to complete a set.

9. Armor that was in the Beta, but removed from the game when it went live.

10. Speeders with more then 120% movement speed.

11. Exchange vendor to trade up green and blue armor for an orange version of the item.

12. Missing Pistols: So that there is an available match to existing pistols that only have 1 model in the game (that are restricted to either main hand or off hand, like the A-300), so we can duel wield a matching set.

13. Hood down versions of Jedi robes.

Edited by Flying-Brian

dewback mount

small mini / baby rancor pet

a cnance to get a bowcaster for my agent (i missed the in game event)

unlock-able jawa race

the ability to reedit my toons face / image design my toon again

better social / adaptive clothing

speeders that look customised or customised add ons for speeders i already have > beefy exhausts etc

underbody ridiculous lighting

extra character slots with a chance to buy the races i cant grind to get because i have full slots

These are items I would pay for...

1. Black/purple 41 light crystal. Everyone should be able to have accessible color light crystals. I'll never get one from Denova. :(

2. Pets...Nexu Pink eyed Albino for the Republic and black/green eyed one for Empire.

3. Cape with hood for that Darth Malgus look.

4. A Orange modded plain black/sliver hooded robe for the Republic side and a dark brown hooded robe for the Empire. There should be options for neutral side.

5. Pay for cosmetic changes. A chance to change my look per payment.

6. Add more clothing looks for the Consular. Makes me not even want to play my Jedi. :mad:

7. Remove mods cost for a small one time legacy fee across all legacy tree.

8. Remove bind items for a small one time legacy fee across all legacy tree.

9. Greatly reduce repair cost for a small one time legacy fee across all legacy tree.

10. Paid for faster speeder training. My grandma can out run speeder III. It's too slow!

11. color match companion system and head on/off toggle.

12. Die system so I can actually customize my look.

13. Hood under mask toggle. Much needed.

14. Legacy bank.

Edited by Innocences

What Id love to pay cartel coins for?

NOTHING

What I will spend cartel coins to purchase?

Additional character slots expanded past 8

4th bank slot on all characters (IE: one price gives all characters a 4th bank page. NOT pay for each character to get a 4th bank page).

And thats it.

I will not pay anything else above my monthly sub and the day they put out content that they expect me to pay above sub price for (unless its a full blown expansion with additional levels, new companions, new worlds, new zones on old worlds, new player races, and new classes all in one released product....IE the new world coming out doesnt even come close to qualifying as a expansion. Its a update and must be included in my monthly subscription price) is the day I hit cancel and delete game from computer and never return. With out a moments hesitation.

Content patchs must be included in the monthly subscription price.

But ill pay for a couple extras.

But EA will not get rich off me in their cash shop as fundementally I disagree with microtransactions in MMORPGs

1. Legacy bank

2. Legacy map unlocks including travel & taxi points (maps discovered by any toon is automagically discovered on all toons. Will speed up alt leveling a little.

3. A no-cd quicktravel point teleport so you can teleport between quicktravel points you have discovered.

4. A no-cd on the purchased planetary teleports.

5. Many more planetary teleport options.

6. Increased ground/speeder speed. Not 10-ish % but more like 100% increase.

I hate the travel times and the above would greatly decrease meaningless and boring travel times.

7. In flashpoints I would love to set a skip cut scenes option as you queue, and if not at least to be able to see who is not skipping if the group has so agreed. Detest cowards who say yes to skipping and then do not.

any item that serves no in game advantage and are only vanity items. One thing that jumps to mind: social armor. Keep the current social level + credit cost but also have a Cartel Coin option to just buy it, no social rank required. Stuff like that.

What I don't want: 1) anything that currently would require skill to earn and/or reflects that skill. 2) Changing things so Cartel Coins become the only way to get vanity items, social armor etc when previously such items would have had credit prices. Basically if I stay a subscriber I want those credit means of acquiring items left intact so I don't have to pay cash on top of a subscription to get a vanity item I used to be able to get at no extra cost provided I put in the time to meet its requirements. Cartel Coins would be nice if you want something right now but for subscribers there should be alternate credit purchase options.

any item that serves no in game advantage and are only vanity items. One thing that jumps to mind: social armor. Keep the current social level + credit cost but also have a Cartel Coin option to just buy it, no social rank required. Stuff like that.

What I don't want: 1) anything that currently would require skill to earn and/or reflects that skill. 2) Changing things so Cartel Coins become the only way to get vanity items, social armor etc when previously such items would have had credit prices. Basically if I stay a subscriber I want those credit means of acquiring items left intact so I don't have to pay cash on top of a subscription to get a vanity item I used to be able to get at no extra cost provided I put in the time to meet its requirements. Cartel Coins would be nice if you want something right now but for subscribers there should be alternate credit purchase options.

Subscribers receive free Cartel Coins btw, hopefully they're enough for you to get what you want.

1. The ability to (visually) equip different weapons not normally useable by classes. For example blaster rifles for bountyhunters or a single blade lightsaber for assassins. This would be a visual change only, for example by unlocking a "weapon appearance slot" for cartel points.

2. New orange social gear.

3. New pets and mounts.

assassins can equip single blade lightsabers its just a lot of there attacks require a double bladed lightsaber :).

Gizka.

I want to take a moral stand and say subs shouldn't have to pay for anything. I really really do. I am the cancer that's killing MMOs and I know it. But when I search my feelings, I know it to be true: I would pay real money for a gizka pet.

Barber shop, i wanna change my hair, beard, scars ..not my face, body type and that stuff. becouse that's stupid.

Animal mounts, dewback tauntaun etc.

AND for nihulus mask and such stuff i don't wanna buy the mask just like that(give coins and it's all of a sudden in your inventory). I wanna buy a quest to get the mask.