Kindle eBooks,

SirLimbo

Are all the EU Novels on the Kindle? I've read lots of conflicting answers when I Google it. Some sources say that Lucas Arts signed a deal to have them all on the Kindle, but when I go to the Kindle store and seach for Spectre of the Past for example, it does not come up as an eBook.

I'm asking as I'd like to get a Kindle if I can get all the EU books on it, as it would save me having to carry around the book I'm currently reading and the next one if they were all on the Kindle.

When you search for a book on the kindle , you have to put in "Star Wars" and then the title. It will also give you a drop down list by series.

I know i've been able to get the whole series of Fate Of the Jedi , Lost Tribe of the Sith , Legacy of the Jedi and most , if not all of the series with the fight with the Youvang Vong (sp) , can't remember the name of the series. I've also been able to get all of the books from Clone Wars series , the Republic Commandos series , The Darth Maul series , and all the books from Old Republic series. Seems most the books before '90 are harder to get on the kindle tho.

Hope that helps.

An absolute boat load of them are. I know the Heir to the Empire is, the Fate of the Jedi and Legacy of the Force novels, Plagueis and Rise of Darth Vader are as well. I'm not positive about the Young Jedi Knights series, not positive about the New Jedi Order series or the X-Wing series. I just did a quick check on the Kindle section of Amazon and got over 1,200 returns, not all of them Star Wars, obviously, but the vast majority most likely are.

An absolute boat load of them are. I know the Heir to the Empire is, the Fate of the Jedi and Legacy of the Force novels, Plagueis and Rise of Darth Vader are as well. I'm not positive about the Young Jedi Knights series, not positive about the New Jedi Order series or the X-Wing series. I just did a quick check on the Kindle section of Amazon and got over 1,200 returns, not all of them Star Wars, obviously, but the vast majority most likely are.

Yeah, I've done that myself the majority of the returns are not actually star wars and they appear to have a random selection of the New Jedi Order. I guess I'll stick with the hard copies until I get into the more recent era of books. As I'm currently reading them Chronologically.