A New Lead: Does Ops group work or not?

Stenrik

I've heard people say both: some that it doesn't, some that it does.

I'm afraid that even it does, it might bug out or something. Before I convince everyone to disband and form a new one, I want to make sure it'll even work, and work consistently.

So can anyone verify?

Thanks.

Nope I'm referring to the subquest in the world event. "A new Lead" where you help the Hutt win the droid race. People are forming into groups of 4 to try to complete the event but it's still too many different parties trying at once.

So I thought if we could get 16 people to do it at once, it would help ease the bottleneck.

I'm afraid that even it does, it might bug out or something. Before I convince everyone to disband and form a new one, I want to make sure it'll even work, and work consistently.

So can anyone verify?

Thanks.

I've asked the same question in the game and on another thread. No response. It would suck to try it and find out it doesn't work and thus I don't' think we will get an answer unless its from BW.

I've asked the same question in the game and on another thread. No response. It would suck to try it and find out it doesn't work and thus I don't' think we will get an answer unless its from BW.

It wouldn't suck that much to try it anymore than it currently sucks fighting with everyone.

So can anyone verify?

Thanks.

One person I talked to who tried it in an ops group said that only one group of 4 in the ops got credit and it was the group that had the person who actually completed it. I myself haven't tried any of the event quests in an Ops group. <shrug>

One person I talked to who tried it in an ops group said that only one group of 4 in the ops got credit and it was the group that had the person who actually completed it. I myself haven't tried any of the event quests in an Ops group. <shrug>

Yeah this seems to be what is happening, same thing happened with on OP group I was in.