Who is your favourite voice actor in the game?

Moatcarp

Right now, gotta go with Jennifer Hale... playing as a female trooper right now and her voicework is great, as usual... and of course she is awesome as Satele.

Nolan North as the male counsular is pretty good too... but I keep picturing Nathan Drake everytime he talks...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer Hale is awesome. I also like the voices for the female Knight and Consular, whoever they are.

Male Bounty Hunter is a good voice but it's just out of place. Every time I hear one, I think "Solid Snake".

I imagine I'd think "FemShep" for JH had I played that game...

Male Bounty Hunter is a good voice but it's just out of place. Every time I hear one, I think "Solid Snake".

The funny thing is the voice actor for Solid Snake is the voice actor for the Jedi Knight

Personally I think the best voice actor is Jamie Glover as Darth Malgus, the voice is perfect for the character

Edited by SNCommand

Xanthe Elbrick (sith inquisitor female voice)

Beautiful tone to her voice made the cut scenes all the more entertaining to watch.

My least favorite is the Female Smuggler: Kath Soucie. Her voice range is all over the place when watching dialogue scenes and really distracts from what is going on. (she does have some funny lines that she pulls off though)

Ifan Meredith as Vector Hyllus. He's so soothing and serene, perfect for the character.

I love Jennifer hale but some of the lines she delivers sounds like she was expecting the quest giver to say something else and she opened her mouth on reflex. But 95% of her dialouge is awesome.

And Carlton Lassiter as.. oh, I'm sorry. Tim Omundson... as Aric Jorgan. ^ ^ Jorgan's perfect, all around perfect.

Male Smuggler

Male Sith Warrior

I can't hear enough of them.

Concearning NPCs, I dig the voice of Darth Gravus. It's almost as if you could feel his power through his dry voice; I always love doing that questline :D

although it's hard to think of a bad one, as the voice acting is pretty decent across the board.

Very true.

Though, I'd only sign this for the English voice acting.

Edited by TrentEaston

I like Grey DeLisle as the female BH. She does the sarcasm of my neutral BH perfectly. :) The female smuggler voice is just as great.

The female agent VA and Vector's are both pretty good too. They fit the characters very well.

I love Darth Baras when he gets all "Rage Quit-y." It just fits so nicely.

The smuggler's voice is also perfect, as long as you take an option that's more sarcastic. The Sith Warrior sounds properly brutal, and the Jedi Knight sounds properly heroic. I like the Bounty Hunter's voice as well, and the Sith Inquisitor's voice does have an air of superiority about it.

The only voice I really have issues with is the male Jedi Consular's. It reminds me too much of Kaiden's ME1 voice, where I couldn't understand what he was saying half the time without reading the subtitles.

For male voices:

The man who voiced the Male Smuggler did an outstanding job of portraying the sarcasm and "Han Solo attitude" - my favourite voice. (Probably the voice I wish I had the most :p). Really, I couldn't imagine the Smuggler voice any other way now.

Darth Malgus' VA is also extremely good. Very sinister sounding voice, I did the False Emperor for the first time last night (better late than never right?) and it quickly became my favourite flashpoint in the game.

For female voices:

General Garza's VA did an excellent job too, it's a very commanding and disciplined sounding voice so perfect.

Nadia Grell is also very well done. Really, the female voices in the game are very, very good all around. I'm struggling to narrow it down, I could go on and on.

Honestly there hasn't been a moment in this game where I've thought "Wow, that voice actor was really bad" - VO is one of the things that is consistently excellent in the game. If only so much care was put into a few other elements.

Honestly there hasn't been a moment in this game where I've thought "Wow, that voice actor was really bad" - VO is one of the things that is consistently excellent in the game. If only so much care was put into a few other elements.

Male Bounty Hunter is pretty bad imo.

There are so many great voice actors in this game it's hard to pick.

The female sith warrior is great, she's just awesome. THen she gets Vette and I find Vette hilarious.

Doc (jedi knight companion) is the scroundrel we all want to be.

Then you have the male bh who's doing his best clint eastwood impression.

Of course no list would be complete without Gault, who is just gault.

edit: The only voice I don't like is malaval quinn.

Edited by s_w_sanders
forgot something.

For male voices:

Darth Malgus' VA is also extremely good. Very sinister sounding voice, I did the False Emperor for the first time last night (better late than never right?) and it quickly became my favourite flashpoint in the game.

I <3 doing FE! :D I usually get picked on during the last cut scene (I get pushed back ALL the time, lol).

As for voice acting ... I would have to say Female Agent is my favorite :D And Ashara, only because the VA was able to be so whiney and made me hate her to much! :D