Mini Pets . . . New ideas for pets needed.

OIFVET

So some of us like mini pets to show off and some of us don't. For those of us who do it would be nice to get some cool pets to show off. By cool I don't mean just a re-skin of a pet already in game BW. So here's my idea for future mini pets.

I think it would be cool to have some mini pets released based on operation bosses. Soa mini pet for example that can be earned (not through a random drop) but granted after killing Soa in HM say 50 times or some such. Hey a lil Soa floating around with you would be cool. Do this for all the cool Ops bosses as a reward for beating them x number of times. a lil Rancor from Karagga's would be awesome as well.

Throw your ideas in, who knows maybe a dev will "actually" read this and they will do something more epic for mini pets.

As an added note, hanging weapons from dead enemies in my ships holo room would be cool as well, a way to show off and feel some sort of accomplishment.

Edited by OIFVET

Mini Hutt

Mini R2-D2

Mini C3PO

Mini Jawa

Mini Samuel Jackson

Mini Spacecraft

Mini Pod Racer

Mini Walker

Mogul from Final Fantasy

Gizmo from Grimlin Movies

Toad from Mario

Chick Fil A Cow(since we all know Lucas will never allow same-sex relationships)

Panda(to bring in the Chinese wow crowd)

Lego Star Wars Characters

Mini Hutt

Mini R2-D2

Mini C3PO

Mini Jawa

Mini Samuel Jackson

Mini Spacecraft

Mini Pod Racer

Mini Walker

Mogul from Final Fantasy

Gizmo from Grimlin Movies

Toad from Mario

Chick Fil A Cow(since we all know Lucas will never allow same-sex relationships)

Panda(to bring in the Chinese wow crowd)

Lego Star Wars Characters

*Shudder*

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see more droid pets. Perhaps even one that engaged in combat but did not do any notable damage, i.e. basically a visual effect. A floating droid sort of like Darth Maul uses on Tatooine would be cool, for both factions.

Edit: that said, I don't really get why people are so big on these pets. I am not a consistent MMO player, though, only play this for Star Wars. So perhaps it's just part of the genre.

Edited by arunav

I still want a Nexu Cub pet. I'm primarily a RP/PvE person, and I've been saying ICly that my toon has a Nexu cub that he keeps on his ship. I would like to actually have said Nexu cub, and be able to have it out following me. If I'm also correct there is a quest on Taris where you have to free Nexu cubs from traps. So the model is already IG, just need to add it as a pet.

• 3 weeks later...
So some of us like mini pets to show off and some of us don't. For those of us who do it would be nice to get some cool pets to show off. By cool I don't mean just a re-skin of a pet already in game BW. So here's my idea for future mini pets.

I think it would be cool to have some mini pets released based on operation bosses. Soa mini pet for example that can be earned (not through a random drop) but granted after killing Soa in HM say 50 times or some such. Hey a lil Soa floating around with you would be cool. Do this for all the cool Ops bosses as a reward for beating them x number of times. a lil Rancor from Karagga's would be awesome as well.

Throw your ideas in, who knows maybe a dev will "actually" read this and they will do something more epic for mini pets.

As an added note, hanging weapons from dead enemies in my ships holo room would be cool as well, a way to show off and feel some sort of accomplishment.

What you want is Action Figures (see Champions Online) and I agree, that would be kool.

Also, I'd like to see holo-droids (like the bonus mission stage update droids) displaying different things (like trophy pictures from your adventures based on the codex entries you've unlocked) while floating beside you.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Each Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon, its you and me

I know it’s my destiny

Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend

Pokemon, a heart so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you

Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way

With courage I will face

I will battle every day

To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right

There's no better team

Arm in arm we'll win the fight

It's always been our dream

That other game has it already.

I really like the idea of pets for achievements like, killing X boss X times. Possibly add pets for completing X number of flashpoints. Or add special skins for existing pets if you kill X number of that kind of monster.

some of the pets I would like to available:

an R2 style droid

the pilot droid from star tours (this one could require you to do something in the space missions)

a hutt

small ships that fly around behind you (when you have rebel ship and you run by someone with a sith ship, they shoot at each other)

And I would love to see a pet (like the orokeet) where you hatch it from an egg and feed it and raise it (possibly a quest chain for the food) to a useable rideable mount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...