World event reward: Hyrotii Scrapper

Thaltom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thing. I'll make a great ride around the fleet while doing PVP and so forth.

Not everything in the event can be targeted for level 50s. There are other players playing the game who aren't level 50 who deserve to have access to some of this stuff.

Besides, there PLENTY of L50 rides throughout the game, from Black Hole Comms, Operation drops, L50 Speeder Bonus Missions, and so forth.

Let the sub-50s have some fun.

YES! YES! YES! YES! Someone who gets it! (In my opinion anyway)

It has a sparking engine and leaves a smoke trail, that's unique. I think so at least.

...Like my speeder in Galaxies...This already fills me with annoyance and grief, even if it doesn't have the potential boom on me. Stupid bad quality craftsmen...

I'm just annoyed by Bind On Pickup. I want to be able to buy this and send it to my(future) Bounty Hunter. I know the Tokens are mailable, but my Bounty Hunter doesn't exist yet because I want to base him off a Legacy species unlock that I'm 10 levels away from. =(

I would think that the reason 90% is too slow for a level 50, is because lower levels can obtain it, and may not have access to Rank II/III speeder piloting yet. However, I do like the post about giving Cybertech the ability to mod up a speeder to increase its speed. Hopefully devs or community managers read this part and send that one up to the boys for some thinking through.

I mailed the comms to my level 17 sage and he bought the speeder, should get a decent amount of use out of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...