Tyjeda

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through these posts............

Why are there so many A-Holes in this game?

Because they're clinging on to quotes some devs, who now no longer have employment at Electronic Arts, made and acting like they are set in stone when EA runs the show around here.

Edited by somejerk

Because thats all these guys can do, is treat ppl like crap. They dont come up with any ideas of improvement or customer satisfaction, they just sweep their wands and cut people down that dont agree with the status quo.

I'm not for it at all.

The devs have been pretty clear, even back in beta, that they had no intention of allowing advanced class respecs. All the information regarding classes is there, along with previews of the talent trees, both online and in game. It even states your decision will be final, as it should be.

Yah apparently we all beta tested the game and knew everything on day 1.

My intent is to state that this was brought up back in beta, and they would not budge prior to release. Once anybody made level 10, you are directed to your quest to choose an advanced class. Part of that quests states you should choose carefully, because it can not be changed and decision is final. No idea how this could be made any clearer.

I think EA/Bioware have some higher priorities in game that need to be fixed rather than respeccing advanced classes. I'm sure it's not as simple as switching a button and you Guardian is now a Sentinel. They're will have to be a whole other level of coding to swap out gear, etc... unless your happy to have your respecced character with an inventory of gear that they can no longer use.

Edited by Mjollnir

Already have the gear brother. Have War hero healing gear, War hero DPS gear, War Hero Tank gear( got it in advance because I know they will let me respec). I have all the PVE gear for everything as well. I have near 50 million credits if they require that as well. YES WE CAN 2012

I'm against it. Advanced classes are really different classes. The only thing in common is the story. Pick up a sorcerer then an assassin and your game experience will completely different. Do other mmos allow to switch from a mage to a warrior (expet with much real money) ? That's the same here.

If you choose a classe you don't like make an alt, if you don't want keep your character. You may also pick the othe advance classe but in the other faction to have a different story.

By the way, having a lvl 50 character is really not a difficult or long job, especially if it's the same classe and you go trough the story and dialogues.

Already have the gear brother. Have War hero healing gear, War hero DPS gear, War Hero Tank gear( got it in advance because I know they will let me respec). I have all the PVE gear for everything as well. I have near 50 million credits if they require that as well. YES WE CAN 2012

Any chance you can share a link with people on how you "know" they will allow repecs? Hopefully if you provided that information, we could stop the multiple threads on this topic.

i dont agree with this.

biggest reason Fotm, lets say you have a inquisitor sorc atm new patch comes out wich nerfs some skills for the sorcs but assassin get some kind of boost ppl will switch to assassin then you have a overflow of assassins around ( this can be for every class)

For me there is no fun in that i rather see a nice diversity of classes/specs then hundreds of sorcs or hundreds of assassins cause at that point they are the way to go.

I'm against it. Advanced classes are really different classes. The only thing in common is the story. Pick up a sorcerer then an assassin and your game experience will completely different. Do other mmos allow to switch from a mage to a warrior (expet with much real money) ? That's the same here.

Rift, WoW, TSW,....

I'm for repsec! My sniper is my orginal character, after my original server died I waited and waited for transfers, got bored of waiting and rerolled a gunslinger because I enjoyed the sniper/slinger class, but wanted to experience a different story. Now that both my characters are on the same server I would gladly respec one of them to an operative/scoundrel.

I don't see how having the ability to respec your advanced class would have any impact to anyone else, if you don't like it don't use it. As for Bioware stating this will never happen, there was a time when server mergers (which is what the transfers really where) and of course F2p where not even on the radar. The game is not set in stone.. if Bioware can potentially profit from the feature (cash shop) there is little reason not to offer it.

Edited by MindSpore

If you choose a classe you don't like make an alt, if you don't want keep your character. You may also pick the othe advance classe but in the other faction to have a different story.

By the way, having a lvl 50 character is really not a difficult or long job, especially if it's the same classe and you go trough the story and dialogues.

I agree with this. We all know that as it is now...without the advance specs, there would be really only 4 classes. So the advance class specs are there to create more classes without BioWare having to do it by design. Sneaky huh? :rolleyes:

• Dev Post
Hello everyone! We definitely appreciate your feedback and thoughts, but will be closing this thread, as petition threads do not generally promote discussion. There are other threads on this topic, and we encourage you to use one of those discussion threads (or make a new one if you have a new aspect of the topic to discuss) for further conversation. Thank you for understanding!