Thermal detonator

Madnutter

i guess if you're focused on dueling inside a warzone, i have no suggestions for you.

as a PT, i don't go after a tankasin, a marauder, a jugg, or a dps operative, because those guys keep me tied up when what i want to kill are the sorc, the operative, and the bh healers.

How is the two even related? I believe you're the guy saying you shouldn't run toward the PT. Well the only guy who would be running toward the PT would be guys who are weaker than you from range, which is every melee-based character besides Tankasin (who really can't be called a melee to begin with). A healer or a ranged DPS cannot be running away from you beacuse they must remain staionary while healing or doing DPS, with the notable exception of the Operative healer, who is definitely going to try to run away from you. There are only two classification that gain an advantage by running away from PT: Operative healer and Tankasin. All the other types either have no choice (melee-based), or cannot (healer/ranged DPS don't do meaningful damage while running away)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you make sabotage charge cleansable which will make the whole saboteur tree near useless, sure.

Sabotage charge is cleansable... by Scoundrels/Commandos. I don't understand why that ability was brought up at all.

Edited by Ashania

That might be because they:

A.) Wear heavy armor

B.) Have stock defensive CDs

C.) Are also a TANK class

heavy armor means nothing

almost everyone has defensive CD's

Have a tank tree as well as 2 dps trees.

How is the two even related? I believe you're the guy saying you shouldn't run toward the PT. Well the only guy who would be running toward the PT would be guys who are weaker than you from range, which is every melee-based character besides Tankasin (who really can't be called a melee to begin with). A healer or a ranged DPS cannot be running away from you beacuse they must remain staionary while healing or doing DPS, with the notable exception of the Operative healer, who is definitely going to try to run away from you. There are only two classification that gain an advantage by running away from PT: Operative healer and Tankasin. All the other types either have no choice (melee-based), or cannot (healer/ranged DPS don't do meaningful damage while running away)

they shouldn't be killing the PT, they should be killing the healers.

leave the PT to the snipers and sorc dps.

that's how counters work.

Edited by oredith

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.