Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collector's Edition $29.99 at GameStop

DarkKnights

For those that missed the boat on the Collector's Edition sale at Kmart, buy.com and newegg a few days ago.

GameStop just droped the price of the Collector's Edition to $29.99. The first store in my area I called had one left.

Enjoy

Edit

In store purchase only, not available on the GameStop Web site..

Edited by DarkKnights

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait really, can you explain how you upgrade it?

Login to your account and add the key to it. Same as you did whatever version you currently own. It will upgrade your account with all the perks of the CE and give you 30 days of gametime.

Login to your account and add the key to it. Same as you did whatever version you currently own. It will upgrade your account with all the perks of the CE and give you 30 days of gametime.

Very cool, Thanks so much guys. I'm going to pick one of these up.

For those that missed the boat on the Collector's Edition sale at Kmart, buy.com and newegg a few days ago.

GameStop just droped the price of the Collector's Edition to $29.99. The first store in my area I called had one left.

Enjoy

Edit

I forgot to thank you. Thank you for posting this. I never would have known otherwise. You're my hero :D

Enjoy

Edit

Thx for the tip man,..lucky I work right next to a Gamestop (15 min break ftw) got the last one, it even had dust and the 149.99 sticker on it...;)

This is an awesome deal, I just went out and grabbed it.

The 30 day sub is worth $15 by itself, which means I'm paying $15 for 1000 Cartel Coins, plus the statue and all the in game stuff.

This is pretty much how I feel about it ;)

Woot got mine!!!! Hell yeah was looking over all the stuff inside box.. Love it!! Fixing to pop cd in right now. Man..can't wait to start reading the book XD....need to turn the northwest corner of my roon into the Star Wars nerd hang out with all the cool maps and stuff!!!!!

Patience is a virtue!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.