I will trade you

vwsupra

I want to trade my PvE aggro dump with the PvE aggro dump of the sentinels. As a sage that's a fair trade. It would give me a defensive CD and wouldn't matter much for the PvE game.

If you didn't know.... Force cloak is the PvE aggro dump skill of the sentinel. The added benefits they get from a PvE ability in PvP makes them just a wee bit stronger than they should be.

But but but Force cloak is our gap closer vs snipers and other ranged people in PvP!!!

NO it's a friggin PvE aggro dump ability with a HUGE impact on PvP, why should sents/maras be the only AC with a useful PvE aggro dump ability for PvP??

So again. I want to trade mine for theirs. (I'll throw in unity as well, oh right, that ability got removed from sage and put into legacy... Hmm seems like sages/sorcs are getting low on unique abilities gained...)

I will trade my DC (Reactive Shield) for ONE of a Marauder's DC (Undying Rage) and ill throw in harpoon. :)

I have both a vanguard and a sentinel and I would NEVER trade reactive shield for rebuke. And harpoon, really? Are you that bad you don't see how good harpoon is?

Edited by dcgregorya

I have both a vanguard and a sentinel and I would NEVER trade reactive shield for rebuke. And harpoon, really? Are you that bad you don't see how good harpoon is?

He isn't calling harpoon bad, hes calling reactive shield bad (which it is, it's the most piss poor DC in the game) so he wants something like undying rage or saber ward, which are far superior.

Edited by ChickenWangs