How many SWTOR players are there?

BeenThere

I have notice all of the 14 servers I have characters on only have 1 to 2 other player on them . I have also noticed many servers locked out to new character creation unless you have a character on them . So I guess these servers are like the ones I'm on ...they only have 1 to 2 active players on them. Out of all the servers that use to be full there are only 12 that have standard , to heavy use ,these are the servers that they want everyone on locked out servers to transfer to ....does not look good for SWTOR , all the other servers are locked ghost towns. MMO means -MUST MOVE ON.

Roughly 70 k to 80 k currently login daily world wide according to torstatus and Scorpienne endless efforts of calculations. So roughly split that for US and Europe totals.

BTW Scorpienne thank you for all the work you have done.

Edited by Kreedlore

Roughly 70 k to 80 k currently login daily world wide according to torstatus and Scorpienne endless efforts of calculations. So roughly split that for US and Europe totals.

BTW Scorpienne thank you for all the work you have done.

Really 70 to 80k? I thought it was about 35k using here calculations

Wait what , thought it used to be that number for each for us and Europe ?Been a few weeks since I seen the latest figures ,did it drop yet again? I have bit of a hard time keeping up on Scorpienne updated post.

BTW Emeda your sig ,the answer is because there is more PvP action in the open forums than in the open world in game. At least thats what I conclude. Either way I like your sig...

Edited by Kreedlore

Just under 1 million subscribers.

Ya we will see when they have the 6th month subs out of the system. That under million is still fluffed number for the investors appeasment. The real numbers currently will only be produced a few months from now when the true data is released in the finacials.

I have notice all of the 14 servers I have characters on only have 1 to 2 other player on them . I have also noticed many servers locked out to new character creation unless you have a character on them . So I guess these servers are like the ones I'm on ...they only have 1 to 2 active players on them. Out of all the servers that use to be full there are only 12 that have standard , to heavy use ,these are the servers that they want everyone on locked out servers to transfer to ....does not look good for SWTOR , all the other servers are locked ghost towns. MMO means -MUST MOVE ON.

The non-locked NA servers are packed tonight.

FULL

FULL

VERYHEAVY

VERYHEAVY

VERYHEAVY

VERYHEAVY

VERYHEAVY

HEAVY

HEAVY

HEAVY

HEAVY

HEAVY

Even The Fatman is HEAVY tonight. :D

Well I'm still playing SWTOR,dropped my subscription before they stated the F2P coming in Nov., I do know they tried to make a different type of Star Wars mmo....But I'm still looking for that big open world Fallout 3, Mass Effect 3 type combat Star Wars mmo game with real space exploration with many planets , no rails big open Star Wars space combat like EVE. With player housing, and cities like SWG...someday I do believe someone will make a awesome mmorpg Star Wars game . I do believe MMO's are changing, the same old game play that has been used before in WOW, EQ2 , SWG, SWTOR , COH, DDO, UO,GW, will change from leveling to more of a true rpg with real action combat in huge immersive worlds to explore , and combat in.

Well I'm still playing SWTOR,dropped my subscription before they stated the F2P coming in Nov., I do know they tried to make a different type of Star Wars mmo....But I'm still looking for that big open world Fallout 3, Mass Effect 3 type combat Star Wars mmo game with real space exploration with many planets , no rails big open Star Wars space combat like EVE. With player housing, and cities like SWG...someday I do believe someone will make a awesome mmorpg Star Wars game . I do believe MMO's are changing, the same old game play that has been used before in WOW, EQ2 , SWG, SWTOR , COH, DDO, UO,GW, will change from leveling to more of a true rpg with real action combat in huge immersive worlds to explore , and combat in.

I think it is going to be awhile before we see that level. Companies are going to have to wrap their head around putting absolutley everything current in before launch that has been cultivated over the years from the gaming community . Instead of this like its never been done before so we can build as we go and jip the customers out of the money for non finished games until years later we finally put all the stuff in. Tired of that mentality from devs

, then they wonder why so many unsub after so many months into their game.....

Ahh yes thanks Emeda for pointing out more recent data. As follows:

total estimated concurrent logins on destination servers

Date Logins

6/27/2012 32,834

6/29/2012 34,310

7/2/2012 35,383

7/10/2012 35,160

7/16/2012 35,853

7/23/2012 35,827

7/30/2012 34,490

8/5/2012 34,173

# Servers By Area

APAC 3

West 4

East 8

English 4

German 4

French 3

Grand Total 26

# Servers By Type

PvE 12

PvP 7

RP PvE 6

RP PvP 1

Grand Total 26

Σ Logins By Area

APAC 2,641

West 6,487

East 11,180

English 5,208

German 5,007

French 3,650

Grand Total 34,173

Σ Logins By Type

PvE 16,384

PvP 8,613

RP PvE 7,904

RP PvP 1,273

Grand Total 34,173

% Destination Server Total Logins By Area

APAC 7.7%

West 19.0%

East 32.7%

English 15.2%

German 14.7%

French 10.7%

% Destination Server Total Logins By Type

PvE 47.9%

PvP 25.2%

RP PvE 23.1%

RP PvP 3.7%

Avg Logins by Area

APAC 880

West 1,622

East 1,398

English 1,302

German 1,252

French 1,217

Grand Total 1,314

Avg Logins by Type

PvE 1,365

PvP 1,230

RP PvE 1,317

RP PvP 1,273

Grand Total 1,314

Ouch ...average daily people logging in numbers have dropped huge since last seen scorps calculations.

Hey Shingara hows Europes population working out for ya?

Oh Oh some one poked him forum pvp incoming...

Edited by Kreedlore

I dunno you tell me?

Well im asking because all numbers are based on the server loads, so to know the numbers based on loads you must know the caps and caps for the brackets for the different load settings.

Edited by Shingara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.