Will you ever support anything EA again?

evilsrequiem

Just wondering where people are on this, I plan to stay with this game until the servers shut down, but after what ea made bioware do to mass effect and then swtor, I'll never buy another product from them again, are any of you going to continue to Ashlee yourself to be abused by EA?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

guess you would have to feel abused to have that opinion. Personally I have no problems with them.

Although I wont be buying madden for the first time since 93 madden on the genesis. Not because of this, but because they put the tebow celebration in the game.

I wouldnt but i have no self control. They have Battlefield, Burnout/Most Wanted, Mirro's Edge and so on.

I remember the first EA hate bandwagon. Like EA sports and basically releasing the same game every year with roster updates.. This is way before Call of Duty MW and Activision BS. Then there was the time that everyone hated Activision for doign the same thing with Guitar Hero, completely *********** destroyed, Then came the Call of Duty games after the 1st MW.

There is/was so much hate bc they were releasing the same game with new maps and $15 DLC that was old maps. During this time I was playing Burnout Paradise, which IMO is the greatest arcade racer ever made. I had very little hate towards EA at that time.

I dont play CoD/MW/BloPs bc those games are for auto-aim noobs. So at this point I really hate EA again bc of what they did to Bioware.

TL,DR: this has all happened before and it will all happen again

Edited by Toweleeeie

Unfortunatly there is no real competition to madden but i will deffinatly never try an EA mmorpg again and not because they partialy ****ed up swtor but because of the terrible support, communication policy and very slow bugfixing.

I do feel lied to. they've taken a great company like bioware and turned them into a company that can't make a proper rpg for the life of them. look what they did with the team that made dead space.

Ya far to many people have the same feeling to bad really but the finger points where and who it is mainly to blame. I for one really wanted this game to be successful but after playing it awhile all the issue's just become annoying . The steady sharp decline in player base is just disappointing and doesnt help matters at all.

Edited by Kreedlore

Ive never been a EA supporter so never really bought any of their stuff to be honest

Ive already boycotted Bioware games though.

But to be honest thats really nothing to do with TOR

I saw writting on wall with ME2 and the way the disasterous PR after launch was handled by the NEW TO BIOWARE staff EA installed.

Havent bought a single Bioware/EA game since other then TOR and have no real plans to ever.

Others can moan and groan and get all upset.

Me I recognized that Bioware, as we the RP Fans that built the company up, was dead and gone.

Second EA got in there the story and Role Play Elements suffered and the action and twitch gameing became the focus point!

I moved on to CDRed Projekt who made The Witcher 1 and 2 and now working on a single player RPG based off the Table Top Cyberpunk franchise (cant wait).

Bioware is dead and gone folks.

I never really supported EA to begin with so no real change going to happen now.

Just wondering where people are on this, I plan to stay with this game until the servers shut down, but after what ea made bioware do to mass effect and then swtor, I'll never buy another product from them again, are any of you going to continue to Ashlee yourself to be abused by EA?

I just brought an EA game (Need for Speed) two hours ago. And I'll buy Dragon Age 3, and anything Mass Effect related. I also do not plan on unsubbing from SWTOR just yet. (We'll see how the cash shop goes).

Nope. Never again.

Anything with the EA logo or Bioware for that matter I will not purchase or recommend during my lifetime. Additionally I will lobby friends and relatives to stay away from these companies products as well.

I blame EA more for the SWTOR fiasco, ruining the game by releasing an unfinished product too soon, making Bioware work in permanent damage control mode to fix bugs and add features that should've been present at launch. However, the unsatisfactory end game experience *wow in space* and the lack of content updates, I blame Bioware for.

The history I've had with EA I personally have no reason to not support them.

So far TOR has been the only recent game I've bought form EA. Last time was maybe 2010 with Madden and 2006 with some Lord of the Rings games.

lol i love how all of you act like you were abused by EA.

gamers will never cease to amaze me.

EA is one of the largest gaming companies around. for you to say you won't buy an EA game or from any of their affiliates. you may as well just stop gaming. or focus your efforts on facebook games. because they have their hands into everything popular nowadays.

Edited by chrisftw

Never again.

The Corporate Moto of EA: All consumers are morons and our workers are slaves. **** them both as often as possible.

Never again

what games will you be buying instead?

give me a good game that wasn't produced, distributed or created by EA. just one. and it needs to have sold over 8 million copies as well.

give me a good game that wasn't produced, distributed or created by EA. just one. and it needs to have sold over 8 million copies as well.

I dont know about numbers sold but those are all good games which dont have anything to do with EA :

Assassin Creed series

Elder Scroll series

Starcraft and WoW

Witcher 1 & 2

GW2

Dark Souls

Grid

Gran Turismo

Red Dead Redemption

Mafia 2

And to answer to OP question , I will sure stay hell out of any MMO which will have anything to do with EA because all MMOS which are produced under EA go downhill fast ( Warhammer Online , Earth & Beyond ) with inadequate support for them after their launch.

Edited by Lunablade

Shall we tell them about the bad things activision has done? That'll rule out just about any game not created by an indie dev.

If this was just an EA game I never would have tried it. I was hoping to see something amazing out of Bioware, I might get DA3 and the rest of those game just cause, but other then that, probably not.

Playing as a dragon in multiplayer ought to be fun. I am never buying another game with the Bioware brand on it, I might be with EA but I can't say for sure, it depends on what games they release.

If a game looks entertaining then I'll buy it, I couldn't care less who published it.

No sense in being butthurt by the shocking fact that corporations exist to make money.

People take video games too seriously, my god.

EDIT: spelling mistake

Edited by Lazirus-