I want to choose

zoltarDO

There is not one warzone that I dislike (with the exception of Novarre Coast when it first came out, which I now like), but I would really like to choose which one I play. There are certain ones that I am in the mood for from time to time and I would really prefer to make that decision. If PVE'ers can choose what Ops they play, why can't I choose? I think now that we have server merges and even more so if we had x server, it would be very feasible. I just miss playing huttball which is my favorite, and a very fun wz for my scoundrel.

OK once again.

Choosing wz will come with season 1 of ranked and cross server

You know I thumb through the pvp and general threads all day long, everyday for months and I have never seen this. Thanks for the reply and clarification.

OK once again.

Choosing wz will come with season 1 of ranked and cross server queueing because now it would lead in long waiting time.

BW redacted that. There is no current news about cross server queuing being in the works.

There is not one warzone that I dislike (with the exception of Novarre Coast when it first came out, which I now like), but I would really like to choose which one I play. There are certain ones that I am in the mood for from time to time and I would really prefer to make that decision. If PVE'ers can choose what Ops they play, why can't I choose? I think now that we have server merges and even more so if we had x server, it would be very feasible. I just miss playing huttball which is my favorite, and a very fun wz for my scoundrel.

Amen to this! Just giving players the option which WZ they queue for would alleviate at least some of the quitter problem.

Rated WZ no you should not be able to choose.

Not Rated WZ you should be able to choose.

The que should not increase that much if for example you were able to not que for only one WZ.

It would be nice if they added a status window of all active WZ with score or/and time remaining.

Then players would be able to see what WZ is next because I think the WZ cycle in a specific order.